Beware of the Dog signs

Val (Zebedee)

In Australia, I used to be a Security Officer before I badly injured my ankle on the job sadly. But anyways...I worked with the dangerous guard dogs. Who really were just loveable dogs when you treated them right. But if any one came near me the dogs would protect me. Which was nice considering I was a female alone in the dark. I saw one of the other handlers who decided giving the dog a good whooping was good for the dog. Used to make me feel sick when i watched this happening. You try and speak up but the guy just wouldn't listen. But he did ask me how I got the dogs to act better lol as he noticed a good difference in them when I started with the dogs. Funny thing is he got bit by them and I never as I never laid a hand on them like that. We had to always make sure any yard they had to protect for the night had appropiate Guard, dangerous dog signage. They had to have their dangerous dog collars on. The dog transport ute which had a big enclosed dog crate on the back also had clear signage of dangerous dog written all over it. That was the law of these dogs.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic