California couple embarrassed after their dog is rescued from hot car

aronoiiel

WHOOO you go mall cop! We do the same thing at my store and take pride in embarrassing the crap out of whoever does this! Last year someone left their 3 month old girl in the car by herself in a car seat in record temps! Poor thing was so dehydrated when they got her out she had to be rushed to the ER. I just don't understand what is wrong with people

California couple embarrassed after their dog is rescued from hot car - National Dogs | Examiner.com

I agree that the dog shouldn't be left alone in a car. I know I'd hate sitting there in a hot car. No question about that. But in Sacramento it gets 100 degrees in the backyard 2 months out of the year. Don't hate me, its just striking me as odd. I guess all I'm saying is that 100 degrees isn't that hot when you live here. We consider anything under 105 a good day in summer. Its strange that a resident of the area would be angry that the temp in the car is what it was outside the car....granted leaving the dog in the car is a bad thing and we all get riled over that.

Edited by NicTurtle