Moments you wish you caught on camera

aronoiiel

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera primed and ready after our potty run this morning (it's 6am btw and I haven't even started coffee yet lol) but man I wish I did Kiana and Diesel enacted the funniest moment.

I crashed on the couch for a few when we got in and Diesel hopped up to the right of me like normal. Kiana didn't wanna relax she wanted to play so she hopped up to the right of Diesel and started nomming his legs. He was so not in the mood so he told her off which then put her in a super hyper mood for whatever reason. She got massive zoomies and leapt across the couch to the flat side but was way to energetic about it and face planted into the back of the couch. The face plant was just enough bounce back to fling her off the couch into a puddle of furry embarrassment on the floor. Oh if I wasn't laughing so hard I'd have asked if she was ok but she put on this look of sheer bewilderment that I just couldn't move from all the laughter I was getting at my poor girls expense. Diesel looked quite satisfied the hyper husky was quelled for the moment and put his head on my lap for a good snuggle. Kiana then laid at my feet and decided sniffing the floor was a good band aid for her damaged pride :rofl:

So what moments have YOU had that you just keeled over and WISHED you had a camera. Funny, sweet, irritating, any and all stories welcomed :D

Edited by aronoiiel

When I was introducing Suka to the pool (video of his progress right now here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN9VdikXNYY&feature=player_embedded

) , before I had the video camera...he was moving around the pool trying to get at the treat without stepping in the water!

When he finally realized what I wanted him to do (step in the water), his first step was so careful and tentative...as if the water was a curled snake that was gong to bite him!

As soon as the water touched his pads, he jumped back as if it had bit him!

He's so cute, I'm so proud of him. :)

I wish I can capture the moment of Diamond's "hide and seek" game LOL he knows my dad dislikes him. When I'm not around and Dime is chilling in the house my dad would send him out by thumping his feet loudly and screaming "OUT!" which is, actually, a command he does not know -__- it used to scare him lots but now he just thinks it's a game :P one day he was laying around near the TV and my dad showed up.. He ran outside and hid behind the doors (tail wagging.. somehow) then seconds later popped his head back in. Bad timing my dad was still there.. He hid again. Then he probably thought my dad was gone because he JUMPED out of his hiding spot and saw my dad right in front of his face he quickly walk backwards with the funniest face I have ever seen. This entire time he kept his goofy happy face and it made me laugh so hard! :rofl:

Just a few weeks ago, it was a rainy and dreary day. I was in the livingroom watching a movie, and noticed quite a ways through the movie, that Echo had been awfully quiet and I hadn't seen her at all. Got up to check on her, making sure she was not getting into trouble, and I found her in my room, on my bed. She was in my spot, laying on her back (in that official Husky sleeping position) with her head on my pillows... very human-like, haha. She did not wake up at all when I was peeking at her. I tried to sneak and get my camera to capture her lazy day, came back with it and her eyes opened and she jumped right out of the position. I need a camera permanantly attached to me to catch her moments!