Grace and Betty at it again!

Kara

First off, music might be loud, so turn it down, not the greatest but I was playing around with the sample music they offer on my computer, anyways, we have a very large backyard of a redwood forest and a patio where they can run free, but they choose to play king of the hill out front in the steep area above our retainer walls and front entrance with all the dusty dirt...these two are nuts!

:eek: omg is that really Betty?? That itty bitty tiny puppy I saw many months ago? Your girls have grown a LOT!

I know! she is HUGE, I call her Monster Puppy and Betty Boom Boom, cuz when she comes in the room its Boom Boom with her feet and Boom Boom with her huge tail. She is only 6months old and weighs more and is now officially larger in all areas than Grace. She is just what Gracie needed though, as you can tell in the video. :P They have kept me very very busy for the last 4 months.

Nuts indeed,could have done with some slo mo,they are so fast!!.Lovely to see them enjoying themselves so much!:).Btw,you are lucky to have dust,we just have wet mud!!

:lolman: no worries, there is mud out there about 4 months of the year, but luckily its summer now and its just the dust, I'll post a video again in another 6 months when they are full of mud.

:lolman: no worries, there is mud out there about 4 months of the year, but luckily its summer now and its just the dust, I'll post a video again in another 6 months when they are full of mud.

Lol,it's Summer here too,you just wouldn't know it! Lucky me can post a vid now of them covered in mud,no waiting for the Winter here!.But please do post another vid soon.x