Kayak's early morning in the Drive way Guard Duty at the Bakery (Heavy Pics)

SA DA KA

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 9th pic from the bottom he definitely spotted something, maybe an infraction of sorts, and the second picture, he also spotted something, he looks so adorable in his new chosen profession :D He simply is adorable!! Czar Demon thanks him for giving him treats and a toy! :up:

What wonderful pictures (and memories to keep!) of him! I love the 5th and 6th pictures, in particular, and the last few make me want to reach out (very gently!) and give him a kiss... Guess you'll have to do so for me! ;)

And Gigi for you we will be more than happy to give him a kiss and a big hug and tell hm it is from you (a Husky Lover from Iowa)

Maybe it's just my old age, but I'm of a mind to lay right there with him in the sun, looks like a great place to be.

Beautiful old man ....

Thanks Al, it doesn't matter how old you or any of us are, just to know that you would want to cuddle next to him puts a smile on our face.

Such an incredibly handsome boy. Man does he got it good lol I'd love to just curl up beside him and enjoy a fresh cool looking morning break like that :D

You are more than welcome to curl up next to him as long as you don't get angry at us like he did when we had to bring him in to open the Bakery doors.

Oh! Precious Kayak...I don't blame you for grumbling when it was time to go in. You look so peaceful and were obviously enjoying your morning. Next time, Ken and Ralf, you'll have to delay opening on account of Kayak enjoying his morning.

Hugs to the three of you! I enjoyed our chat yesterday morning. The smile remained on my face all day.........

Oh! Precious Kayak...I don't blame you for grumbling when it was time to go in. You look so peaceful and were obviously enjoying your morning. Next time, Ken and Ralf, you'll have to delay opening on account of Kayak enjoying his morning.

Hugs to the three of you! I enjoyed our chat yesterday morning. The smile remained on my face all day.........

[MENTION=53]Austinville[/MENTION] Hello Becky.. we didn't want to tell anyone, but we did open late due to getting him in because it takes a while to get him to the back deck and then we have to towel lift him up three stairs. Ralf is in the back with a towel under him and I have a towel under his front. We then tell Kayak "are you ready" and we count 1. 2. 3 and lift. We hear a slight grunt out of Kayak and on the deck he goes. We are still smiling about our chat and looking so forward to summer of 2013 or sooner :) XXX