Some people are such idiots... pre loved adverts :(

sharloid

I really shouldn't bother looking on places like pre-loved, it makes me so angry. Here are some of the adverts I've seen today:

'am selling my beloved huskies due to new job, that involves me working away... Should be ready for breeding by the end of the year. Will have beautiful offspring.'

' max needs a new home asap as im starting a course soon and will have no time for him... good off the lead aswell, will come back'

'18 week old female husky... .she does have a issue around her food she has had this from day one so my wife dose not trust her so she needs to go to some one who is strong and will dominate her'

'our gorgeous brindle greyhound is looking for a stud... Will consider any dog not too large. whippet greyhound lurcher type. or small husky. any blue eyed dog considered.'

There are some bloody idiots about. :(

its bad for your health to look on those sites thats what i got told lol so now i dont bother its not worth upsetting yourself when there's nothing you can do about them or to help xx

its bad for your health to look on those sites thats what i got told lol so now i dont bother its not worth upsetting yourself when there's nothing you can do about them or to help xx

lol yup good to see you do as youre told pmsl

you bring a dog home you should bring it home for life! and if that is not doable, at least be convincing that you actually love your dog and have exhausted all measures to not give them up....it is really just sickening to my stomach to read those types of posts. Your taking a course and don't have time! OMG pathetic. Arrggghhhh:@

:angry1:

I sometimes find myself on those websites, there was one yesterday which made me think, well at least your being honest, a person put in her advert, 2 dogs for sale, I extremely under estimated how much work was needed, and that she was going to be very vigilant when finding a new home for them so they don't end up being re homed again.

The law should be unless you are licenced to be, you are not allowed to breed your dog. heavy fines and removal of dogs and pups if caught, each case looked at individually, as sometimes "accidents" do happen.

Having every dog microchipped wont work, because you need to keep the details up to date, which wont happen. As for owning dogs, well unfortunately thats not one ive worked out yet...lol

sad that we live in a throw away community, when so many of us who care are out numbered by those who dont.

Rant over :)

hug anyone