The "Ice Bears" having a lazy sunday (in my flowerbed!)

Emma

Well it's a lovely day today, looks like the calm before the storm if the weather reports are to be believed (major storm hitting south east on monday morning anyone?) and Bear and Ice have decided to spend it under my bush. As you can see my bush has been butchered but not by the huskybutts believe it or not. This crime was commited by my cousin-in-law who helped us put up the fences, he decided it was in the way and proceeded to hack half of it off! :@

post-6386-1358605320716_thumb.jpg

Later on I caught bear auditioning for a spot on upsidedowndog.com, lol......post-6386-1358605320758_thumb.jpg

Hope you can see these clearly. I've been playing around with resizing a bit recently and have been trying to find a size that is appropriate when posting multiple pictures. Any feedback welcome :)

post-6386-13586053202073_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586053202745_thumb.jpg

post-6386-1358605320423_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586053204745_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586053205619_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586053206226_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586053206605_thumb.jpg

Absolutely nothing wrong with the pictures, in fact they're great (as Tony the Tiger would say!)

Looks like they're enjoying their time out ... and don't worry about the bush, from what I can see, in short order you'll be trimming that same side back to stop it rubbing on the fence!

Thanks everyone. Must confess I'm feeling a bit guilty as I never seem to post photos of Brooke.

She's such a rare kind of dog, never met one who you could touch regardless of whether she's eating, sleeping, unwell or even injured. Shes ripped her dew claw and I've been handling it today to check it's clean and not infected. She didn't bat an eyelid, just sat there watching me. She's getting old now but she's still a remarkable dog and will be in our hearts long after she's gone.

Lol, not sure where that came from?! Guess I'm just worried that she's feeling pushed out as the huskybutts take up a lot of our time. Maybe one day I'll post a thread about her, even up the odds a little? But not right now, i'm tired and need some sleep, lol.