Tattoos what do you have and how much did it hurt

aronoiiel

Here in the states, this is a major NO NO. Pain killers thin out your blood and therefore, make you bleed more. It can cause serious health problems. I had to sign a waiver both times to verify that i had nothing in my system.

Anti-inflammatories like advil and aspirin and others will thin out your blood. There are some pain killers that do not have that affect. I've never had to sign a medication waiver for either of the two i have. Must be different rules depending on where you go.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fairy: R Calf...meh not painful really except for the tops of the wings (helpful hint, anywhere you have a lot of nerve endings comming together is going to be uncomfortable)

• Dragon that looks like a pteradactyl: middle back...meh

• Dragon wrapped around a knife: R shoulder not too bad really

• 4 Dragons: L bicep...nope didn't hurt

• Dragon Fairy thing: R forearm...yeah that one hurt a bit...again closer to the top of my arm where it would be going towards my elbow more than anywhere else

meh? meaning please!

Anti-inflammatories like advil and aspirin and others will thin out your blood. There are some pain killers that do not have that affect. I've never had to sign a medication waiver for either of the two i have. Must be different rules depending on where you go.

Must be. didn't know some pain killers didn't have that effect. All the ones i know about do. down here it's against the law for a tattoo artist to draw on you while you are under the influence of anything. no alcohol and no drugs.

pain killers in the uk don't thin your blood unless you have over 800mg. its a silly thing anyways just take them it don't make a difference i was told not to drink before yet 3 of my tattoo i got tanked up the night before and made no difference at all.

i would just rather not get wasted before i get a tattoo. a tattoo is something you have for life and who wants to get stuck with something they don't want? or risk moving because you're so drunk and ruining your ink. No thanks.

i would just rather not get wasted before i get a tattoo. a tattoo is something you have for life and who wants to get stuck with something they don't want? or risk moving because you're so drunk and ruining your ink. No thanks.

:lolman:

never mentioned getting a tattoo drunk but getting one after a night of drinking ie next day

post-6436-13586053673715_thumb.jpg

I have this on my lower back. And two more on my upper back/shoulder blade area. The upper back was like someone drawing a razor blade through my skin, but not so painful I needed breaks or anything. The lower back was OMG! 3.5 hours and that last hour was like childbirth. (intensely painful because of the constant rubbing of the cloth and nothing I could do to escape it.) lol.

I have two tattoos. My first was a Jack Skellington skull and crossbones on my right shoulder blade.. I got it just about 6 years ago and it's hard to remember, which means it wasn't too bad :) All I remember was it always hurt a bit more on boney areas, but it was not awful at all. My 2nd tattoo, which I got last summer, was Taz's name plus year of birth and year of passing, on my right hip. For his name, I got it colored in blue. The outline definetly hurt a bit more than the coloring for me, because it was more precise, whereas the coloring wasn't all focused on one area for a while. Same as my first tattoo, it hurt more in boney areas. Overall though, I was quite relaxed for both and it didn't bother me too much :) Looking forward to more work!

post-6265-13586053877758_thumb.jpg

post-6265-13586053878013_thumb.jpg