New puppy

Stormy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cute! only girl name i like is lyric lol ' date=' only one thats stuck in my head , im crap with names[/quote']

I like Lyric - haven't heard that before. I considered changing Tanna's name as it is so like mum's Tara,but she is so used to it I am going to leave her with the name she knows.

I like Lyric - haven't heard that before. I considered changing Tanna's name as it is so like mum's Tara,but she is so used to it I am going to leave her with the name she knows.
i wasnt gonna say anything tbh but i'll never get another girl dog so no point keeping it to myself lol

Ooooh I've just realised if you'd got her a week earlier I'd have got to meet her! Damn it! :P

Ohhhh thats ashame :( Damn you moving away!!! lol

Names is really hard :( Going to write a list of names i like today (so more suggestions welcome!) and then see if the bf likes any also and then "try" and pick one lol!

Going to be very different as ive been used to putting Shadow with adults ive never brought a puppy in with him so not got a clue whats going to happen, i know Shadow will love her though! I am however not looking forward to the puppy stage again (other than the cute good parts lol)

Well she's quite dark so maybe something related like Ebony? Names are so hard, I usually just study the dog and go with whatever name sticks in my head. Not ideal but hey it works for me, lol. She's such a cutie, love those ears!

Well she's quite dark so maybe something related like Ebony? Names are so hard, I usually just study the dog and go with whatever name sticks in my head. Not ideal but hey it works for me, lol. She's such a cutie, love those ears!

Lol yeah with Shadow it was easier as i saw him from the age of 3 weeks old! And Shadow just kept sticking in my mind and as i chose that so young that went into his pedigree name to lol but this one is so much harder! May be easier to pick one once i have got her home perhaps as ill know more of her personality then :)

Ohhhh thats ashame :( Damn you moving away!!! lol

Names is really hard :( Going to write a list of names i like today (so more suggestions welcome!) and then see if the bf likes any also and then "try" and pick one lol!

Going to be very different as ive been used to putting Shadow with adults ive never brought a puppy in with him so not got a clue whats going to happen, i know Shadow will love her though! I am however not looking forward to the puppy stage again (other than the cute good parts lol)

She's SO adorable! congratulations! :heartbeat: what's the story behind her? :) is she a rescue/rehome? Was just wondering because she's a mix :P I like making names, but my favorite is gemstone names. Galena? Amethyst? :P non-gemstone names: Sarabi? (I know it comes from lion king but it means "mirage" so lion king's not the only reason I like that name :P ) The rather popular Nala or Kiara? Okay I admit, I like disney a little bit too much :P

She's SO adorable! congratulations! :heartbeat: what's the story behind her? :) is she a rescue/rehome? Was just wondering because she's a mix :P I like making names, but my favorite is gemstone names. Galena? Amethyst? :P non-gemstone names: Sarabi? (I know it comes from lion king but it means "mirage" so lion king's not the only reason I like that name :P ) The rather popular Nala or Kiara? Okay I admit, I like disney a little bit too much :P

No shes not a rescue and reason im not getting her till the 30th is because thats the date i move and dont want to start her life moving her around etc and want both Shadow and her to go into the house together :)

I dont want any confusing to say names lol

No shes not a rescue and reason im not getting her till the 30th is because thats the date i move and dont want to start her life moving her around etc and want both Shadow and her to go into the house together :)

I dont want any confusing to say names lol

LOL fair enough.. I like them though :wub: XD

:D i also have never owned a female so will be interesting!

do share your stories! female dogs are rather unliked around here (idk why really) so no experience with females at all. They DO sound tricky to care for though :S with the heat cycle and all

do share your stories! female dogs are rather unliked around here (idk why really) so no experience with females at all. They DO sound tricky to care for though :S with the heat cycle and all

I don't think they are unliked per say just worse then males (mostly) they aren't called Bitches for nothing ;-) lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

I don't think they are unliked per say just worse then males (mostly) they aren't called Bitches for nothing ;-) lol

:rofl: nix you're evil :lolman:

aha! found it. Some peeps believe that females = bad guard dogs while in most people's head, dog = guard dog regardless of breed =\ they're also more expensive than males

:rofl: nix you're evil :lolman:

aha! found it. Some peeps believe that females = bad guard dogs while in most people's head, dog = guard dog regardless of breed =\ they're also more expensive than males

Lol I know but it's true skyla whilst she's great now has been the worst one out ov my 3 with regards to behaviour , tho she was easier 2 trick train then blaze was lol