New puppy

Stormy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I know but it's true skyla whilst she's great now has been the worst one out ov my 3 with regards to behaviour , tho she was easier 2 trick train then blaze was lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

:lolman: so true! I will probably never get another female after Zoey. I love males, not that I don't love Zoey. She has an awesome personality, but I don't like the female characteristics.

I like the name Athena, Cinder, Khalessi, Shooter, Fleur and Willow :)

I have quite a pile of names for the "if my boyfriend loved me and let me have a million huskies" list.

aww cute

congratulations on your new pup as for names

akira, amaya, chaya, dushka, inka, kodi, kasha, keesha, lola ,luna, mishka, mia, mocha,onya,tasha, teela, vixen, xana,xena, zarina,

We will have to make sure you do before you desert me to down south :P LOL

Don't give me that, I was planning (or being forced!) to leave the area before you planned to move into it! :P You're just moving to the wrong area - move to Medway! Haha.