I wish the boys would learn about Hayfever!!!!

siberian_wolf

I have decided to sit down and have a serious talk to my boys about hayfever and the effects it has on me which results in effecting them too (as I walk them).

Right now they are being little buggers for running through all the long grass and through the hedges/bushes kicking up all the pollen and really upsetting my hayfever! I swear if I sneeze again Im going to scream!!!!!!!!! I've blon the crap out of my nose so many times I just know where all this snot and boogers is coming from!

Anyone else here got hayfever thats really getting on their nerves!?

YES!!! And Luna is a total bugger for running through long grass!! The worst part is that when we get back home & take her harness off she shakes...thus turning my nose & eyes into an itchy mess!!!

The talk doesn't work....Luna just turns on the big brown eyes that say "but I can't run free, don't take this away from me too!!"

YES!!! And Luna is a total bugger for running through long grass!! The worst part is that when we get back home & take her harness off she shakes...thus turning my nose & eyes into an itchy mess!!!

The talk doesn't work....Luna just turns on the big brown eyes that say "but I can't run free, don't take this away from me too!!"

Sounds like my 3! I tried last year but all I got was those big bold puppy eyes :lovebone: how can you resist that face

This has to be another British thing - what's hay fever??? << ducking!! >>

pollen from the flowers causes some people to have allergy towards it and results in

sneezing a hell of a lot

eyes watering non stop

strips you of all your energy

and if you suffer as bad as me then no medication will work and you will have to use silly methods to release the suffering

pollen from the flowers causes some people to have allergy towards it and results in

sneezing a hell of a lot

eyes watering non stop

strips you of all your energy

and if you suffer as bad as me then no medication will work and you will have to use silly methods to release the suffering

I'm sorry, I was really being wise arse hence the << ducking >>, living on the desert where most of what's in the air is dust that the wind kicks up I don't have any allergies - on the other hand, growing up in the country summers, especially spring and fall were misery. You all seriously do have my sympathy.

I'm sorry, I was really being wise arse hence the << ducking >>, living on the desert where most of what's in the air is dust that the wind kicks up I don't have any allergies - on the other hand, growing up in the country summers, especially spring and fall were misery. You all seriously do have my sympathy.

come down to tennessee. i live in one of the top 10 cities for WORST ALLERGIES. my eyes swell up shut after walking Luka. i need to move somewhere cold and barren. lol

Know how you feel Alez - Fortunately for me mine is working to a small extent!! But I'm still walking the boys with my nose snotting everywhere, my eyes puffed up and red raw and sneezing constantly!!

The awful thing is I love the summer, I love the smell of freshly cut grass and flowers, I love the warm sunshine with a nice gentle breeze - I just suffer with hay fever which I hate because I cant enjoy one of my favorite seasons!

Lol! I guess you would! I meant something like a dust mask from a diy store or a cloth hankerchief. You would still look weird though...

everyone would run away from me thinking i had the plague cos i would be wearing a white coat also :rofl: might spatter some pigs blood for effect

its impossible to get away from unless i superglue my nostrils together