Top Most Dangerous Dogs: Huskies!!!!

Ice and Cripton

What a nasty thing to say, i havent had any of those comments i have to say..we live surrounded by rotti's, GSD's, staffs/pits..you name it >>> but some dog owners act really stupid and that pisses me off >> 1 woman 2 dashunds and Alaska runs up to one who clearly doesnt like big dogs so this little dog starts screaming and Alaska just looked baffed and sniffed her from afar >> i went over and the woman had her in her amrs saying "are you okay baby?" << and i said to the woman just to be clear Alaska only sniffed her..no wonder that dog acted so scared if shes being babied all the time. Another time we were in the park and Alaska ran up to another small breed, the guy stepped foprward and yelled at her waving his arm for her to go away >> he picked up his dog and walked off. No wonder Alaska doesn't like men....i shouted to him that: "thats what dogs do in a park..they sniff each other retard" ...mind you the retard was under my breath but how dare he shout at Alaska for exhibiting normal doggy behaivour:mad:

loool ive stroked and played with number 1 before and so has Alaska...hmmm i wonder who was the boss in that relationship LOL

I still cant get over what that man said to me :mad: He was telling me that my Grey looks scary and is scaring all the kids (just befor he said this I must of had about 6 kids run up to me and ask to rub Grey) he had the cheek to say that Grey was scaring kids when he stood there in front of everyone (Parents & Kids) and tell me that he was going to shoot me........:confused: (where is the sense in that???) When I toold Tony what he had said he tried to say he didnt, but all the parents behind me heard it and said we should call ther police. (I didnt bother but I just said to him you are so lucky that Tony is a gent and that there are kids around cause he would have gave him such a smack for saying what he did to me)

Dont get me wrong we do get nice comments but get moe bad ones then good.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I never take any notice of what other people think I know nooks and she is playful and as of yet have to have someone say anything negative against huskies I also think any dog can be viscouse in the right cicumstances its people that make a lot of the dogs aggressive not the animal now I will be keeping fingers crossed nooks behaves herself on sunday rofl xx

Ive alwasy thought Alaska looks scary in this pic lol:

[ATTACH]2519.IPB[/ATTACH]

And her with my sis at 7 weeks with her mask...we thought she was plotting our death..she would sit at the top of the stairs and look sooo evil like she was just waiting for one of us to walk pass so she could stick her paw out lmao LOL Got to watch this dangerous breed:

[ATTACH]2520.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-126-1358594388335_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585943884367_thumb.jpg

Well i just went on there and left this comment,

OMG! I've never read anything so stupid, its not the breed its the people behind them that are dangerous! What a ridiculous website, didn't you have anything better to do than to jump on the "dangerous dogs" bandwagon! what utter rubbish, i have 3 huskies and they are the most gentle dogs i know, i also know some german shepards, boxers and rotties, none of them are dangerous either, show's how much you know huh!

September 19, 2009 5:08 PM

I cant some people, how ridiculous!:mad:

Just in responce to the U.S's top most dangerous breeds I wanted to post this:

http://www.dogpolitics.com/my_weblog/2006/02/top_10_most_dan.html

Hava read this guys awsome, I wish he would do something like this for the U.Ks dangerous dogs list I'd love to see Tony Blair get his for the rediculous "nee jerk reaction" of a law that is our "Dangerous Dogs list"!!!