New and excited!

Khaleesi's Mom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgot to add I am from Quebec Canada and you?

As for the corgi mix there are no corgi's in our town at all. Not even mix corgis. Or I would say its def that type of mix. There are huskies, german shepards, pitbulls, labs, goldens, and a few others. I will post picts of the siblings. I really think shes dwarf. She looks like a fox. I wish I had some snow shots to share. furry HUGS

I'm from Ontario.

It's hard to tell what mix she is, for all you know her Mom may have mated with a mixed dog so she'd be a combination of at least 3 different breeds. If you can measure her height (from the ground to her withers or shoulder blades) than that might help to narrow it down a bit. But, judging by her ears, I would say she has GSD in there.

Going to do some echoing here and say of course you are welcome. We love all dogs here weather they be pure or mixed.

Also going to echo and say I see husky, German Shepard and corgi. I know you said their are no corgis in your town but when dogs are in heat they can travel quite a way away from home to mate. So perhaps when the mom got out she visited another town or maybe a wandering German shepard corgi mix paid your town a visit, or maybe they met in the middle haha. Either way she is a really pretty girl

Again welcome to the forum! :D