UnderWeight

LittleLuka

So i was looking at some other people's postings about how much their puppy weighed and it started to make me nervous.

At 8 weeks he weighed 11.4 lbs

At 12 weeks he weighed 14.3 lbs

Saturday he goes back and im curious to see how much he weighs. He doesn't look like he's gained ANY weight he just looks skinnier. Where his hips are it sinks in. I know it's normal to be thin but he looks almost too thin. Like i've said before if i feed him anything over 2 cups of food he gets the runs. I just changed him from TOTW over to Fromms which has rice and oatmeal in it and it's helped regulate his digestive system a lot better. I give him treats every day as well. I just don't know how to make my little runt gain some weight. He acts perfectly healthy. I just can't decide if im making a mountain out of a mole hill or rightfully worried. :(

Any opinions/advice?

You can't go far wrong with raw meet providing it's human grade (i.e. bought from a supermarket or butchers) and not out of date! :) If you want a rough guide on what you could do - change his evening meal of the day into a chicken wing or thigh :)