Serves you right....

Stranger

Morning all,

I got home last night to find the bag of dog food, pulled through the bars of Kaidens crate, originally i thought that the bag was too far away to reach, but this boy will dog anything to get at food, still at a loss how he got to it.

Needless to say there was a pile of dog food out side his crate, and a chewed up bag in side his crate.

I have no idea how much he ate, but am going to assume alot.

I was not a happy bunny, there was enough left in that bag to last till pay day next week. now there is enough to make it possibly through the weekend :@

However, apart from the, i am very un happy (you clearly have no idea what i am saying) pointing my finger at him, which he licked hoping to get away with his massive error.

Its fine Kaiden, you now have to eat your dinner!!! unlike normally when he rams it down his throat as if hes never been fed before, he sheepshiply stared at it, then me, then his bowl and then me again, with the look of "awe mum do i have to".

"er yes you do, now eat it"

"but im full"

"i know!!!"

He ate it, along with drinking alot of water to try and help it wash down!

He didnt move the whole evening, with an obvious look of "wont be doing that again"

In usual Kaiden style, he got his own back....just after putting them to bed he started to woop, woop.

I went down to check all was ok to find a massive pile of sick....:rolleyes: "

Let them out and cleared it up, Kaiden gave me a sly kiss on the nose, to say sorry, and that was the end of that.

Until this morning, let them out in the garden, when it came time to let them in, he was squat walking around the garden, and a big fat cow pat on the patio....cheers :facepalm:

again, Sly kiss from Kaiden before i left for work, along with a "mum i dont feel too good" look on his face.

hopefully his tummy will of settled by tonight, and hopefully he didnt eat too much of the bag, but will keep an eye on him.

Kids....do my head in some times lol :)

Storm did this with a new bag of food a few months ago. I actually stood and weighed all 15 kgs to see how much she had eaten. - onlY about 400g thankfully. I did wonder though -if you thought he had eaten a big amount of food, WHY would you give him another bowlful for his dinner? Surely that is asking for a huge pile of runny poo

Storm did this with a new bag of food a few months ago. I actually stood and weighed all 15 kgs to see how much she had eaten. - onlY about 400g thankfully. I did wonder though -if you thought he had eaten a big amount of food, WHY would you give him another bowlful for his dinner? Surely that is asking for a huge pile of runny poo

Not too bothered about the runny poo, and at the time i didnt really think about it.

It was my way of telling him, naughty boy dont do that again. i am almost possitive he didnt enjoy his dinner, and serves him right! lol

I know im evil

i made a butterfinger trifle on sunday to take to my parents for fathers day. (if you dont know what a trifle is, its like layers of brownies, whip cream, pudding, butterfinger) anyways we had to run in my oh's grandmothers house to give her something and we left Luka in the front seat of the truck with the air conditioning on. literally we were in there maybe 1 minute tops i come outside because i just had this feeling and Luka has moved from the front seat into the back seat where the delicious trifle is sitting and he has hit entire face in the bowl. he looks up at me like, "what mom?" as he has whip cream all over him. I guess i shouldn't be surprised since the pudding was peanut butter flavored.

The worst part is we just simply took a knife and fixed it where it didn't look like someone put their nose in it. we're horrible i know. :redface1: