Hair every where!! HELP!!

Kathirin

I dont know how you can say it makes no difference. I have a nice vacuum with several attachments. The brush picks up most of the fur and all i have to do his wipe down the seats. It doesn't take several hours to vacuum, you schedule a time to do it, just like you would schedule in a work out session. Its like 10-15 mins. Sorry, but I prefer a clean house rather than stare at husky tumbleweeds blowing all over the house all week. :rolleyes:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that's usually my answer!!! As far as the furminator, you may be more successful by doing it in sections, lifting and brushing from underneath. If you have an undercoat brush, try going against the growth pattern, I seem to get more fuzz off that way. And cleaning...the more you vacuum, the more dust and hair you stir up...you may be better off doing it every few days, and use a microfiber dry mop on the hard floor or a swiffer, cause a broom just stirs it into the air. Invest in some scotch brand sticky rollers for your clothes...keep them in your car and swipe before you get in or else you transfer it to the car and then it's in there also. Just get used to it, cause it doesn't ever go away!!!:confused:

i agree! i only vacuum every few days. i noticed if i did it every day my allergies were insane from the dust!