made the switch

JESSICAMOM343

I just bought Ni'cko Taste Of The Wild. Now to transition him over. He had been on puppy chow large breed because it's what the breeder had him on.

I figure I gave my babies the best do he deserves our too!!!

What transition ratio do y'all use when switching your did to new foods?

start with his usual amount of the old stuff less about a handful, replace with ToTW.

2 days like then, then add a little more, there's no real measurement that works. just watch how his tummy reacts. if he doesnt get sick or have loose stools you're doing it right, I transitioned Sonoma over a month bc she has colitis but if it worked for her it should work for any. The slower the better, the easier on the tummy.

Depending on how much Puppy Chow you have left, you could start with about 25% TOTW and 75% Puppy Chow for a few days, and gradually change over to the TOTW over a minimum of a week, better yet 2 weeks, and more if tummy upset occurs.