I know i was warned

GHOST R1D3R

depends, mine arent allowed out in the garden too long, and if they start digging they get told not to.

If yours is left out in the garden with no one watching you can not monitor this.

:)

nope she spends 90% of her day outside watching for her next victim.

she is a stranger stroke me addict

lol...she sounds like a right hand full lol

um...what about a ball on a pole, fill the ball with treats or something.

bit like the bat and ball thing kids play, not sure if it will help, never tried it just came into my head lol

or maybe teaching her to only dig in one place...?

lol...she sounds like a right hand full lol

um...what about a ball on a pole, fill the ball with treats or something.

bit like the bat and ball thing kids play, not sure if it will help, never tried it just came into my head lol

or maybe teaching her to only dig in one place...?

she is a typical woman does what she wants when she wants otherwise she wines LOL

she is a hand full but its worth a shot if its no good i can give it to the kids

The only effective method is to give her a lot of walking, when she will be tired stop digging.

If you give her more attention in the garden you will control her, but again if U lefl her she starts again.

There are also other methods, for example, dog repellent spray or a more radical, if in the place where the dog digging bury his feces.For sure she stops do this in this place but can start in another:).

We have 4 huskies and they NEVER dig.As pups they did try a couple of times to have a go at the lawn but were firmly told 'no'.We can leave them outside all day and it's fine.We do keep an eye on them though but they aren't ever left alone for hours.I think exercise is the key,and not being bored.Ours get about 2 hours a day and they mostly just crash out in between!:rolleyes:

Try a jolly ball. jolly ball for dogs: compare prices and read reviews - Bing Shopping

I first bought Ryn the Tug and Toss version. Which she promptly chewed the handle off. Then I moved to the one with the rope through it. Larger, more sturdy and she loves nothing more than tossing it in the air and pushing it around and pouncing on it.

she does dig on occassion, but I found that by putting feces in it (or rocks) that she no longer dug holes.

darwin and daughtry are digging at our garden....we have done everything to discourage and my dogs are well exercised and have toys....

we have voles living in the garden and so they are determined to dig these up.... im not sure what else is living under the soil.... we also get a lot of field mice and countryside wildlife in the garden.....

we have almost just given up on a nice garden.......

has nobody told you, your husky is providing you with a service that is cheeper than some options. 1, first map the garden and parimitor of land 2nd, place holes make them look ramdom but thay or not thay have been paced out 3. sit back and wait for burgalor then screams and blue flashing lights and if you are lucky when the theaf brakes one foot and stumbles he will step into the other hole with last remaining good foot and then you will have a husky with a smile waiting for treats saying hay mum look whot i caught for you and you could always plant trees my huskys have a pit pony at the bottom of the hole in my garden as a friend thay get hard hats next week with lights on :lolman: