Snuggling in the morning

BlueWolf

Friday until Monday I'm caring for the huskies again as Ruth's away. I've just moved in their house and sleep their too. I have no problem with them sleeping on bed, but the only problem is that they don't go upstairs. So... just for the occasion I brought the mattress downstairs to sleep in the living room. They're absolutely loving it! :D Sleeping with two dogs on a single person bed is kind of hard but doable once you get in the right person beforehand, lol.

Just this morning I woke up with Dana lying next to me, also on her back, lol. When she saw I was awake she immediately started licking my face. Why can't ever morning start like this? Much better than an annoying alarm clock :D

Awww - that's lovely :D

At least Glala and Dana were considerate enough to wait till you were awake and did not wake you up at 5AM (hopefully!)

Sadly they do, lol. Ruth (the owner) usually goes to bed between 9-10pm while I usually go at 1am, annoying them by keeping them awake, lol. At 5am Ruth normally gets up so that's about the same time they start jumping on me to get me awake (their payback I suppose, lol).

Last time I slept here I woke up being hugged by Dana who was lying on top of me. One paw on the left and one paw on the right of me :D I wouldn't like it if I had to get up early and they did it every day, but since I only stay and sleep here on special occasions here I don't really mind it. When Ruth is away we simply throw a little party here :whistling:

[MENTION=2355]BlueWolf[/MENTION] --- any chance if I ever have to leave Ryn at home while on a trip that you might consider coming to husky sit? She would be at the height of her glory!

P.S. prior warning, she is a 5 a.m. type of gal.......but if you ignore her, she'll hop up on the bed and go back to sleep!

@BlueWolf --- any chance if I ever have to leave Ryn at home while on a trip that you might consider coming to husky sit? She would be at the height of her glory!

P.S. prior warning, she is a 5 a.m. type of gal.......but if you ignore her, she'll hop up on the bed and go back to sleep!

You should now I would love that Becky. If only I had the money... :rolleyes: