Tyler Perry Has 3 Huskies

Mazz

Watched the Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson last night (Friday). One of his guests was Tyler Perry. Well, Tyler Perry was talking about how hot it was, and how his three Huskies and his German Shepherd were suffering. So he is telling Craig Ferguson, how he mentions this to Oprah Winfrey, and she tells him to have them shaved. So the guy (Tyler Perry) calls a groomer. Groomer comes to his house, and shaves his three Huskies and his German Shepherd.

Just goes to show, no matter how rich, famous, or successful you may be in life, you can still not know all there is to proper care of Huskies.

Edited by Mazz

Sent feedback to the show, explaining the issue. Probably won't make any difference though.

@Mazz

Hopefully you included information for HO!

"Where even the stars are welcome to discover proper husky care!"

Yes I did, but I also edited my post here, to be less condescending.

I'm thinking about commenting on his FB fan page saying he should never shave his dogs again! Just need to find that article someone wrote that told the science behind why you shouldn't.

And BTW stupid groomers for thinking shaving a dog like a siberian is just fine. I will never trust a groomer with my dogs! I've heard too many horror stories!

I'm thinking about commenting on his FB fan page saying he should never shave his dogs again! Just need to find that article someone wrote that told the science behind why you shouldn't.

And BTW stupid groomers for thinking shaving a dog like a siberian is just fine. I will never trust a groomer with my dogs! I've heard too many horror stories!

Well with two glasses of wine in me after a full day of work, I read this and was so irritated that I posted a message on his message board on his website, I used your line about medical advice from a hairsylist, which as hilarious btw:rofl: I wasn' t too harsh, but facts and asking not to do it again:D

I took luka to just get bathed and he cried the whole time. I'll never take him back for his benefit and my own

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?q0mpdw

Have you ever bathed him yourself? We took Jessy to be bathed the day after we brought her home as she stunk and she had dust coming off of her from living outside tied to a shed. They never did get to doing her nails because she "cried and screamed" the whole time. She does it to me when I'm simply brushing her, or she noms on one of her brothers if they come by when she is getting brushed. It's just a husky thing.

They never did get to doing her nails because she "cried and screamed" the whole time. She does it to me when I'm simply brushing her, or she noms on one of her brothers if they come by when she is getting brushed. It's just a husky thing.

My Alice use to scream so horribly basically like it was bloody murder and I had two incidents where the neighbors came running over to see what was wrong. I think its can be a husky thing, but at the same time, my Grace loves getting in the tub, hates the dryer, but loves the tub.

Have you ever bathed him yourself? We took Jessy to be bathed the day after we brought her home as she stunk and she had dust coming off of her from living outside tied to a shed. They never did get to doing her nails because she "cried and screamed" the whole time. She does it to me when I'm simply brushing her, or she noms on one of her brothers if they come by when she is getting brushed. It's just a husky thing.

Yep he acts fine he by no means enjoys it but he trusts me and knows I'm not going to hurt him. I think it's more he doesn't know them and isnt fine with people he doesn't know touching him like that.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sctixx