HOT - HOT - HOT in Iowa.

Mazz

It is terribly hot in Eastern Iowa; has been for several days. It's over 90 F with extremely high humidity.

The girls go outside for potty breaks, but within ten minutes they can't wait to get back into the AC.

For Eisa, being inside with her peeps is where she feels most comfortable. Zoya, on the other hand, gets a bit antsy.

Hope the weather cools off soon.

Sent from my HTC with forumrunner.

Like [MENTION=5257]frankmayfield[/MENTION] , we also have had some days at 100 degrees and very humid, I went to paint a fence and when I got to the property I maintain, there were limbs everywhere from the two big storm systems with high winds that ripped through here-it took me three hours of working fast to clean it all up, so no painting got done that day, good thing too, because the sky's blackened and temp dropped 20 degrees and we really got a big storm knocking out our power for 22 hours, then yesterday it got hot and humid again and we received another storm knocking out our power again, but this time, we got a torrential downpour of rain and driving wind that lasted until 4 pm. Just glad we got some rain! How are you holding up with storms in your area, [MENTION=322]Mazz[/MENTION] ? Did you get any of what we did?

No storms so far. Did get some rain Friday night.

Sent from my HTC with forumrunner.