Hi do any members have a wolf x

Removed #3

I went to shaun ellis a few years back to do his wolf management courses and to volunteer help after ,we used to have people come for a 'howl in' at night we would howl an the pack would howl back...it was amazing.. sure he still does stuff,he is near barnstable...

he has a wolf place in devon,

The Wolf Centre: Shaun Ellis at The Wolf Centre: The official website for Shaun Ellis - learning the truth about wolf and dog behaviour | Site

I wanted to go but when we were in devon we couldnt as there was nothing on then. :(

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has a wolf place in devon,

The Wolf Centre: Shaun Ellis at The Wolf Centre: The official website for Shaun Ellis - learning the truth about wolf and dog behaviour | Site

I wanted to go but when we were in devon we couldnt as there was nothing on then. :(

its only 4 half hours away we could make a day trip of it lol

Such beautiful example of wolf x.

i would love to hear a wild wolf howl one day. not the ones on tv but in person in the wild...ok giving up now...i know what i mean lol

Just take a trip up to Algonquin Provincial Park in Ontario. As odd as it sounds there's a highway that runs through the middle of the park and they have listen to the wolves events along the side of the highway. A park ranger plays a tape of wolves howling and the wild ones respond. I didn't actually take part in that but if you're camping in the park you hear them all the time. I love the sound of the loones as well. The way their call echo's across the lake is amazing. Would definitely recommend back country camping and canoeing :)

Oh and the stars! I've never seen anything quite like it

Edited by Povodny

Just take a trip up to Algonquin Provincial Park in Ontario. As odd as it sounds there's a highway that runs through the middle of the park and they have listen to the wolves events along the side of the highway. A park ranger plays a tape of wolves howling and the wild ones respond. I didn't actually take part in that but if you're camping in the park you hear them all the time. I love the sound of the loones as well. The way their call echo's across the lake is amazing. Would definitely recommend back country camping and canoeing :)

isnt that in canada?

just found some photos of when i went to shauns,...happy days.....the first one is off zarnesti,who he rescue' d from a zoo because they were going to put him down when he was a baby cos his mum rolled on him and dislocated his jaw ,the zoo didnt want a' deformed' wolf..bless him, the rest are the cubs....this was in 2006 so everyones grown up now..

post-8136-13586056523725_thumb.jpg

post-8136-13586056526226_thumb.jpg

post-8136-13586056528665_thumb.jpg

post-8136-13586056531583_thumb.jpg

post-8136-13586056534036_thumb.jpg

post-8136-13586056536321_thumb.jpg

post-8136-13586056538643_thumb.jpg

post-8136-13586056541293_thumb.jpg

post-8136-13586056543947_thumb.jpg

post-8136-13586056546814_thumb.jpg

post-8136-13586056549197_thumb.jpg

Yes but a wolf cross is likely to go into the hands of someone who wants that dog purely based on image..a large number of people of have huskies buy them purely based on looks alone.. Even more so for a wolf X breed.

do you own any breed of dog ?