Favourite & least favourite TV advert?

Val (Zebedee)

I've heard so much about the new Go Compare advert over the last few days, I actually saw it last night! Made me LOL alright!! Well done, Sue! hehe

I actually love the Go Compare Man, I think he's really funny, but I know so many people who get wound up by it!

So, currently I have to say the Go Compare Ads are my favourite :D & the one I would change channel when it came on is Safestyle UK windows (you buy one, you get one free; I said you buy one, you get one free) :@

So what are yours?

my least favourite is directline insurance as they seem to be suggesting that only idiots use them. favourite - that is more tricky I have laughed a lot at one but my memory is rubbish and I have no clue what it was for. It might come back to me later

• 3 weeks later...

my favs change from time to time but my latest is Dean Winters' Allstate commercial, I like all the whole series of commercials with him in it for Allstate, but this guard dog one is so far my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE1FwOw1zIc

The commercials I hate the most are those late night phone sex/chat lines ...the song goes " you don't have to be alone toniiiiight"...blah blah blah, then " pick up the phooonnnnne" I've hated these things for over 20yrs, they are all the same and so pathetic and cheesy! They use to play this so much years and years ago, that the theme song is burned into my brain....uuhhggg