For Sale: Personalised H O keyrings

Val (Zebedee)

So, who would like a keyring with their very own dogs in? And advertise our fantastic forum to boot??

I am now selling personalised keyrings, all I need from you is the photo you would like to have in it!

The best photos are clear, bright focussed ones as I have to crop them & shrink them to fit, the pic will end up approx 7cm by 4.5 cm. The keyring is large size, you can compare with the photo with the 50p coin.

I am selling these at £3.00 each or 2 for £5.00, all profits going to the forum to bring a non-UK member to the UK camp. This will include free P&P. International postage rates will vary, so I may have to add a small charge for postage but please PM me for the cost.

If you want to pay by Paypal, you will have to pay their charges, after all it is for the good of the forum (to pay £3.00 will cost you 30p / to pay £5.00 will cost you 37p), please choose Personal & Gift when paying. PM me for the paypal address.

Here is a sample of the keyrings: (you will not have a white border like the pic of my 3 in the middle photo, I was just trying to sort the pic size out & took the photo!)

post-143-13586056491152_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586056464555_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586056465957_thumb.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I have 2 please, let me know extra cost to post to the Netherlands

with this pic...

It would be £2.70 for 2 to be posted to you

I really really want one :wub: anyone have info how much it would cost to ship it to Indo?

It would be £3.30 to post to Indo, x