For Sale: Personalised H O keyrings

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh Val sweetie :)

I am gonna paste this but omitted your name out of it due to not sure if you want that private.

[h=2]The money has been sent.[/h]

Laura, you have sent £8.30 GBP to @Val (Zebedee)

tagging your forum name and not your real :)

I am gonna be soooo proud to have these key rings. Thankyou Val again. I love being here with you all. What I would love more is a to be able to walk with some of you with my Luka but oh well not possible lol.

• 2 weeks later...

@Val (Zebedee) id like this pic please on a keyring :)

EDIT: can i get one at the end of the month instead please , my bank balance is not healthy now ive had to buy dresses for a wedding :(

No worries, Nix, just let me know when you're sending your money through.

I have had lots of requests & printed a lot out but I have not had many payments in for these, those that have asked, can you send your money to me or let me know if you want to pass the cash over at a meet etc; if you would like a personalised keyring of your dog, please get in touch.

I can then send them out. Those that I have had payment for will be sent out this week :D

I have had lots of requests & printed a lot out but I have not had many payments in for these, those that have asked, can you send your money to me or let me know if you want to pass the cash over at a meet etc; if you would like a personalised keyring of your dog, please get in touch.

I can then send them out. Those that I have had payment for will be sent out this week :D

I paid.mine i checked too

Thanks, Steph, I sent you an email, that's why you can't find it on here! :P

I will download these & try them, your other one, even though only 7cm x 4cm was coming out very pixelated & did not look nice no matter what I did to it, so I'll try these over the next few days & let you know. :thankyou:

If u can send me ur pay details I'll pay you on the 31st n then you can just print it after uve got the payment rather then waiting around for the money :-)

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

any idea how much in US currency? and for shipping? i'd probably want 4 =) i live in independence, missouri 64055

£3 is $4.65, and to ship 4 of them to the US is probably about £7 ($10.85) for something that size, so you'd be looking at maybe $29.45