For Sale: Personalised H O keyrings

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys, had loads going on (personal stuff) but I have been plodding on with these! Steph, I'm gonna get someone to have a look at why yours come out pixalated, I can't get it, I've even tried different printers so I'm stumped!

Will update when I look at my list etc, I have printed quite a few off who asked but haven't paid for them - PLEASE have a check back in the thread & if you said you wanted 1 or 2, can you let me know how & when you're going to send the money through please??

sorry guys, had loads going on (personal stuff) but I have been plodding on with these! Steph, I'm gonna get someone to have a look at why yours come out pixalated, I can't get it, I've even tried different printers so I'm stumped!

Will update when I look at my list etc, I have printed quite a few off who asked but haven't paid for them - PLEASE have a check back in the thread & if you said you wanted 1 or 2, can you let me know how & when you're going to send the money through please??

Okie dokie, that's fine! Just wanted to make sure I hadn't been forgotten :redface1:

I just need to know how much shipping to Baltimore, Maryland US would be then I can send my money right over.

[MENTION=2355]BlueWolf[/MENTION] if I send you Steph's pics, can you try & resize them for me if I give you the dimensions, please? Don't wanna burden Marc with work etc he has going on at the moment, but I've tried everything. I have resized by measurement and by pixels but the image, when printed still comes out very pixelated & ruins the gorgeous pic of Steph's pups? Would you mind having a try for me please??

@BlueWolf if I send you Steph's pics, can you try & resize them for me if I give you the dimensions, please? Don't wanna burden Marc with work etc he has going on at the moment, but I've tried everything. I have resized by measurement and by pixels but the image, when printed still comes out very pixelated & ruins the gorgeous pic of Steph's pups? Would you mind having a try for me please??

Sure. But that's only useful if the resizing is the problem, and not the printer. When you resize it, does it look properly on your screen?

Can send it to me anyway either by PM or email (see my profile. My MSN is the same as my email).

Sure. But that's only useful if the resizing is the problem, and not the printer. When you resize it, does it look properly on your screen?

Can send it to me anyway either by PM or email (see my profile. My MSN is the same as my email).

All the others are printing off fine & it happens when I use works' printer too (shhh!!) When I resize it, it looks absolutely fine - like all the others so I'm stumped

Woohoo!! Somehow, it's printed off fine!! AT LAST!! Will get them sent off to you tomorrow, Steph!!

unfortunately I'd say 3/5 of those who said yes & sent a pic have not paid, Sarah, that is why I asked members to check 1) if they have posted in here to say they want one / two / four and 2) contact me with how they want to pay / collect etc .... but I'm still waiting

Now my printer seems to be playing ball, I will be printing off the rest & posting all those that have paid for them - and to those who have, I say a BIG thank you for your patience while trying to sort it all out