Made my puppy choice!

HuskyMom09

After long contemplation between the two puppies I have been watching for the past 7 weeks the decision has been made!

post-6615-13586056551934_thumb.jpg

Introducing Galena Creek's She's On Fire at Keahi 'Enya' and Galena Creek's Born Of Fire at Keahi 'Kenna' They come home on the 15th! Can't wait!! Plenty of pics to follow!!

So, you chose both? Have fun. They are gorgeous.

Sent from HTC with Tapatalk2

:huskyfall: 11 :wow2: I was going to say twice the fun and twice the trouble, but with all the husky experience you have I'm sure you're going to sail through it. They are gorgeous pups and I can quite see how you couldn't choose between them.

They're adorable - best wishes with them in the ring! I haven't had much in the way of problem with the two littermates I have when they come in season, but they pretty well have things worked out between them, so hopefully your girls will do the same (Angel's dominant, and Jazz accepts her lower status, at least as long as Angel isn't rubbing her nose in it too much!)... Congratulations03.gif