Kelsey and ___?

Kpoulin

Thank you all soo much!! =]

Great advice!

So i talked it over with Mike, and I think we found us a name: Nikoe [Nee-ko]. I chose the spelling like that cause I'm a huge dork and I wanted it to be kool.

And the shedding, yes i have a brush, i wanna say its more like a comb lol but it does okay? and for a vaccum.. i dont have any carpet in the house, (so when he runs to fetch his toy he slips all over the place its kinda cute!) so should i still get a vaccum? I heard the shark ones are really good but im still afraid its just going to blow the fur all around the house anyways.

As for food.. i feel SOOO bad! =[ since we got him a couple days ago.. he hasnt eatin anything.. I have no idea what food they were feeding him, (he seems a lil on the skinny side to me) But when we got him they gave us a BIG tub of it.. I feel likes its going to go to waste because he wont eat it. But i cant tell if its because hes still nervous? you know new house new people.. Mike seems to notice him stairing at us funny like hes thinking in his head.. "what are these people going to do to me?"

Anywho i guess what im asking is whats the best brand for huskies? for their fur and such and one they like to eat to..

So far hes only ever eatin the treats that they gave us with him. and i KNOW hes hungry.. And for drinking hes cute but its a tad odd.. he takes a few sips and walks away.. but pants forever. We keep our house at 73 degrees, so maybe its not cool enough for him? Or hes too nervous to drink water too?

I dont wanna screw up.. hes so cute and adorable and i know i can love him but i dont want anything to go wrong lol

As far as a vaccum i have a dyson animal, the smaller version, and i LOVE it. We also have no carpet in our house but it picks up everything! We feed our huskies Nutro large breed puppy. They have been eating it since they were babies with no problems! Hope this helps and good luck with your new husky :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello and welcome to the site . Well done give to a beautiful husky a forever home. As Russian names my baby boy is call Vladimir sort we call him Vlad. I can give u some ideas with Russian names as Alik is sort for Alexander , Boris , Dima or Dimi sort for Dimitri , Kir mean the (master ruler) Vadim.Vanya,Yuriy.Good luck find the perfect name for the boy !

As far as a vaccum i have a dyson animal, the smaller version, and i LOVE it. We also have no carpet in our house but it picks up everything! We feed our huskies Nutro large breed puppy. They have been eating it since they were babies with no problems! Hope this helps and good luck with your new husky :)

Hello and welcome to the site . Well done give to a beautiful husky a forever home. As Russian names my baby boy is call Vladimir sort we call him Vlad. I can give u some ideas with Russian names as Alik is sort for Alexander , Boris , Dima or Dimi sort for Dimitri , Kir mean the (master ruler) Vadim.Vanya,Yuriy.Good luck find the perfect name for the boy !

Welcome to the pack Kelsey and Mike

Just found this online with Russian dog names RUSSIAN MALE DOG NAMES - HOW TO PRONOUNCE / Russian Dog even has the prognostication of them ;)

Great advise, but as of yestarday she posted in the shoutbox that her Husky ran away :(

"11:10 AM]Kpoulin:MY HUSKY RAN AWAY! =["

Still awaiting news....hopefully good

Edited by ICE & SHADOW