No boob job!

Removed #5

What can this girl be thinking?? Maybe the rest of the male audience will disagree, but she looks fine by me! If she wants to go to school, go into business and then do some traveling - well, to me it sounds like she's got her head on straighter than the rest combined. Oh, take a gander at the price they've all paid for the boob jobs.

<< okay, this might be borderline for a family site, but ... >>

Ever wonder why women who do that to themselves always seem to be single and the natural looking girls have no problem with their love life?

Obv no intent to insult any girls who have had work done on the site, I wouldn't blame a girl who had AA for being a little insecure in our socieity, or one of my friends for example had HUGE natural breasts and had a reduction for health reasons, whatever.

If you look like a barbie doll, you may be first in line for a job sliding down a pole, but expect to have stigmas attached based on your appearance.

Good for Brittany to have her own definition of beauty and not be swayed by pressure from family friends or media.

...And cheers to all women who love themselves the way they are!:up:

GOOD FOR HER! hmmmm even at her age if i was given the choice between college and a boob job, I'd opt for college any day! Then again I have always been happy with mine:)

reading these replies has me lmao!

I think the Mother has an awful lot to answer for. She sounds like she's trying to be young whilst forgetting that she's growing older and being mistaken for one her daughters. Mutton dressed as lamb. Also wonder how the Daily Mail found out about this. Mum no doubt for some publicity. Adding extra weight out front to those slender frames is more than likely going to cause back problems in the future. Mum who thinks glamour modelling is more important for her daughter than going to college.

I would think having breasts that big would cause back problems, especially later in life when our bones aren't equipped for that kind of thing.

And I always thought having implants prevents you from breastfeeding?

Congrats to Britney, I hope she continues to think like that! :)

I would think having breasts that big would cause back problems, especially later in life when our bones aren't equipped for that kind of thing.

And I always thought having implants prevents you from breastfeeding?

Congrats to Britney, I hope she continues to think like that! :)

You can still breast feed after an enhancement, but you can't after a reduction

And to be fair, 32GG isn't that big and quite a common size naturally. Its fairly big, but not huge. She only has a small back size (32) but her cup size is quite big. The daughter with the 34HH.. They look like she's about to explode lol

Edited by Povodny

Argh.... my eyes!! :eek:

I don't know what these people are thinking, I don't think they look attractive, those ladies look scary. I've never understood why people would feel the need to take their perfectly fine bodies and butcher them when there is no need to do that. Plastic surgery should only be done when you need it. I would understand if a person with AA boobs would want to get implants or breast reductions, but I cannot for the life of me understand why you'd want that if you have normal breasts (thinking of the pain alone would put me off!).

As to her parenting skills... not even going to comment.

"She often joins her daughters at nightclubs and loves being mistaken for one of their sisters" - not sure how that would happen - she looks old and like she has a lot of skin damage from tanning beds probably.

"She often joins her daughters at nightclubs and loves being mistaken for one of their sisters" - not sure how that would happen - she looks old and like she has a lot of skin damage from tanning beds probably.

That really amused me too :) The nightclub must be really, really dark for anyone to make that mistake :rolleyes:

Being naturally top heavy myself I can't actually feel for people with smaller cup sizes. This isn't because I'm a jerk, rather I think it has more to do with having to deal with the stigmas attatched even in our modern society to having larger breasts. How cool is it to be the first kid in your grade to wear a bra? Well it sucks tbh. The joys of 9 year old peers snapping your bra straps and accusing you of 'stuffing' cannot be described in words. While I appreciate that some people opt to not endure this lovely bit of childhood (okay not opt so much as they get the lucky genetic hand) that eventually leads to constant back pain and posture problesm (partly to try to make them smaller when younger via the super slouch), I'm a bit surprised that a whole family of girls are that insecure about said boobage, having avoided that experience by waiting until they could pay for it to expand up top.

I'm more bothered I think by a mother trying to be a peer rather than a mother. I really do believe that this puts children into roles that they shouldn't be in until they have children of their own to mother...or in the case of peer interaction until they're out with their friends. Good on the youngest for deciding to focus on other ways of being beautiful....being able to have a conversation without a $20 in her thong, reading, becoming educated...possibly even pursuing something that requires thought.

I, let's be careful here, began my serious engagement with the feminine gender while I was stationed in Japan and find the company of the more petite ladies to be much more enjoyable. So this article just sorta jumped off the screen at me - I mean I've known a couple of ladies who've opted to go the other way (reduction). The wife of one of my co-workers had back and shoulder pains since she was a teenager because of her "endowment" - after her surgery everyone was amazed at how much better she felt and looked.

My one sarcastic comment - in the picture where momma is standing behind the one daughter - she looks like a witch!!