How do you sleep

valkyries

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See I sleep on my stomach with my arm under my head, whereas Sarah is just plain wierd. She is the only person I have ever met who will lay down to go to sleep and then not move until she wakes up. And when I say not move I mean at all. Not an arm twitch, not a slight move of the head for a more comfortable position, nothing.

How do you sleep ? i sleep on my right side left leg over right and my right hand under my pillow, like the recovery position. but Dave says in my sleep i'm all over the bed, i think he's dreaming coz i wake up the same way i fell asleep

That's how I sleep too with the exception that when I wake up I'm usually anywhere except where I fell asleep. Husband needs danger money to share a bed with me as apparently I fling my arms and legs around a lot and have been known to whack him on the head in my sleep (ha ha, that's what he believes anyway. It's In. My. Sleep.). Lol.

How do you sleep ? i sleep on my right side left leg over right and my right hand under my pillow, like the recovery position. but Dave says in my sleep i'm all over the bed, i think he's dreaming coz i wake up the same way i fell asleep

Exactly! my husband says I toss and turn, yet I wake up in the same position! On my left side, with left hand either under pillow or under my head, and my right arm/hand either up resting on my left arms inner elbow, or down between my knees, all of this is in at least 50% or more of the fetal position. However much like [MENTION=1262]Rosemary[/MENTION], I do wake up every 2 hours, look at clock, re-adjust and stretch, push a dog or two off me, or at least try, and then go back to the same exact position, however this can't count as tossing and turning in 2hr intervals as ALL NIGHT LONG, I should get some sort of golf handicap here, since he gets at least 40% of the bed and I share the rest with 1-2 dogs!

:P:coffee:

I usually fall asleep on the right side of my bed, usually on my right side (but sometimes my left side). Very rarely do I fall asleep on my stomach or back, only when I'm REALLY tired!

And, on the right side of my pillow. I also always get out of my bed on the right side, because the left side just feels weird.

I wonder if it has anything to do with me being right handed...hm...

I tend to fall asleep on either my left or right side in the foetal position but due to RLS (Restless leg syndrome) I move around quite a bit and particularly kick my legs around. However despite moving around quite a lot I sleep like I'm in a coma and will rarely wake-up unless Polee wakes me if she needs to go out at silly o'clock

:rofl: that's how my sister sleeps and I had to share a bed with her every time guests were visiting and most all holidays

poor you must be uncomfortable sleeping with a human-sized starfish :P :P one reason why I prefer sleeping alone LOLOL I pity anyone who shares a bed with me :P

Weird I know but I can only sleep on my stomach, facing left with my right arm under the pillow if I'm in bed.

I've knackered (sprained or broken) my right ankle a few times (in my old job) and it was a nightmare as I couldn't sleep.

Try sleeping like that with your right ankle turned out to the right! :lolman::rofl:

I sleep like the dead once I'm crashed out, (apart from my phone alarm) nothing but baby cries or my dogs barking wakes me, I could sleep through World War 3!

I can fall asleep anywhere if I'm tired though, regularly sleep through my dinner half hour :redface1::D

On my tummy with right arms under chest and the left under my pillow when the husband come in bed I turn on my back caz the right elbow will be ready for action as he will try the Pavarotti impressions :))snoring !

I tend to fall asleep in the recovery position but I'm a total wriggler in bed!! I once woke up & found I'd completely turned around in the night & my head was at the foot of the bed!! I've also been known to change position where I'm flat on my back with my feet flat on the mattress and my knees bent....I am very odd!

I tend to fall asleep in the recovery position but I'm a total wriggler in bed!! I once woke up & found I'd completely turned around in the night & my head was at the foot of the bed!! I've also been known to change position where I'm flat on my back with my feet flat on the mattress and my knees bent....I am very odd!

actually, you're much like me LOL when I was younger people say I'm a human propeller in my sleep :P

I sleep on the right hand side, arms under pillow facing away from the snoring monster

Whilst on holiday with friends a few years ago i woke to find 3 of them in my room staring at me! They couldn't make their mid up if i was breathing or not as i'd not moved LOL

I sleep on my right side, fetal position, arms folded with my hands curled up under my chin. Facing "out" towards the room, as close to the edge of the bed as I can get. Sometimes wake up on my back but that is unusual. Yes, I know I would be some sort of "text book" case for analyzing. lol