Not a Sibe

Diarmuid

Luckily we have quite a couple of huskies in the neighbourhood (there's one living across my street, down my street, around the corner on the next block...) so I think people in my area have gotten used to seeing them. Of course, Jack is a bit bigger than most huskies. :/ But his pops was -huge-, so, I don't expect Jack to remain small and normal -ha-. But the PetSmart trainers asked if I was absolutely sure Jack was a siberian husky.

And I'm like, yeah, pretty sure. Just super fluffy. But neither of them believed me because Jack was fluffy and had the meatiest paws ever /proudmomsyndrome.

A lot of people are rather ignorant though. For one thing, in Ontario (at least) it's prohibited to have a wolf-hybrid dog. Two, wolves do not involve themselves with human kind. They shy away from us savages. So really, what makes people think it's possible for people to walk wolves as pets. Not likely to happen, ever.

And huskies come in all sizes, shapes, and colours. Just because you're hair is blond and your skin is dark, doesn't make you any less Asian just because you dyed your hair and went to the beach. And you're definitely not your parents' kid just because you look like neither of them because you have recessive genes from BOTH sides, making you look like your uncle or aunt. :/ Like really, these ignorant people must have failed Biology ten times over if that's the case.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Eponine I get

• She's a wolf
  • Viscious dog
  • How old is she (Eponine is now around five years old), this is promptly followed by dispbelief that she's older than Fox

With Fox I get

• What's he mixed with?
  • Are you sure he's a husky?
  • How come he's not black and white?
  • How did you get a wolf and a fox to mate? (srsly *facepalm)
  • I didn't know you could keep Dingos as pets
  • Is he friendly?
  • Insert random person crossing the street here.

:rofl:

Around our way you'll also get:

- are you going to breed?

- is s/he for sale?

Yup we've had:

She's a young 'un eh, couple of months old eh?

Going to be HUGE when she gets older! (normally just agreed when I couldn't be bothered explaining)

Dad, dad! Its a white fox!

Excuse me... is that a wolf?

How much would you like for her right now. Let me know I want her pups?

Can I breed her with my labpoodledalmatadoor?

Those Akitas can be aggressive *bangs head*