Do i or don't i ??

valkyries

yes or no  

5 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

do we get to see before pictures to help us decide.

When I broke my wrist in April I had to get mine cut as it was down to my waist and I couldn't manage it on my own, so it is now just below shoulder length and much easier to manage. Do you have a style in mind?

Well a couple of years ago I had really long hair and had gotten just sick of it, it took too much time and maintenance. So I chopped it all off and went from having the hair down to the middle of my back to chin length.

It felt amazing for about 6 months, after which I started to miss it really badly. I am now in the process of growing it again, but it looks like it will take a couple of more years to get there again and it's incredibly frustrating when I am looking at old pictures and always think that my hair used to look so good when it was long.

So I will vote for no, although I don't really know how long your hair is now or how you look. I think that cutting it feels good momentarily. But it takes only 30 minutes to get a short haircut and a few years to grow it back :)

it's to the base of my back. but years ago i used to sit on my hair, i went to the hair dressers and told her to shave the back an spike the top lol she couldn't do it so i cut a rather big bit of and said there you go now you can finish it lol the look on her face xxx

Up until February, my hair was well past my shoulders (and longer than that - almost to my waist about 3 years ago), and I went ahead and cut it to about chin length. It needs cutting again, which for me is the main draw back of it, providing I find someone who can give me a decent hair cut (it's very fine, but also very thick)! I've gone between quite long and relatively short most of my life, as I get tired of having it one way or the other - I'm fortunate when I want to grow it out, though, in that it grows pretty quickly!

I had mine in an inverted bob but I wound up having to get it cut so often it was kinda a pain so I agree with [MENTION=1262]Rosemary[/MENTION]

I'm in the process of growing it out. Maybe you should consider some shorter layers that way it can stay long but easier to manage

For most of my life i had long hair but had always wanted to try a short cut. I'm on the chunky side so I was afraid it wouldn't look good on me or would make my face look fatter lol. Well I finally just went for it one day and loved having short hair. It has grown back out since the last cut and is long again and is driving me crazy! Can't wait till I get a change to cut it all off again. I say give it a shot, it will always grow back :D

I have had long hair too. My hair is curly but fine (and now thin...blah). When it was long, I found myself putting it up all the time. So I decided that I might as well cut it. That was 10 years ago and it has been shorter (chin to shoulder length) since. Now I don't have the patience to grow it out. I don't like not having the option to put it up/back somehow during the summer when it is frizzy. But I don't see myself in long hair again. My best friend has long hair and decided to cut it shorter and she regretted it. She ended up being very upset that she cut it, cried, had a panic attack, etc...and has since grown her hair out long again and I think it will always be that way. Truth be told...she looked SO good with shorter hair... and like 10 years younger (she is 50 now, this was a few years ago).

My hair has been every length from shaved (college) to long. I seem to always go back to a shorter/medium length. I don't know...for me, it isn't so much about the length as it is how I feel with it. Whatever length it is, if I am not happy with it, it effects how I feel. Right now my stylist is on maternity leave, so my hair looks rather shabby.