Does you husky like a good old fashion tennis ball?

Kara

My husband thinks its odd that Grace is willing to fetch and return a tennis ball, as our last husky, Alice did not, she only worked on peeling them apart and usually only carried around and played with one that was stripped and cracked open:S But Gracie loves it!

Any Husky out there play like a good old fashion dog with a tennis ball??? :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup my Kiana bear LOVES her ball time it's the funnest game to her :) I taught her from 9wks old on up and it's our mommy and puppy time lol. She gets bored will give me one and yell at me till I throw it. Brings it back and the fun starts :) Love it :)

Both mine will go crazy for a tennis ball, but not to play fetch, the have a competition who can pop it first and then peel it like an orange... they do not get one often as Alpha tends to eat the bits afterwards...so only get one under very close supervision...

He does but his favorite is the Kong Extreme ball it looks like a cannonball lol its just solid black rubber and he loves it. I love it because they can't tear it up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Kessel will fetch the whole time we're at the dog park. She takes breaks to drop the ball in the water bowls and go in after it when she needs to cool off. But if we let her have the ball in the house she will chew it to shreds. All my other huskies think the ball is for eating only.