Free Worldwide Shipping Until Friday

Sid_Wolf

Do you ship to Australia?

Do you have a pull harness for when Luka turns 18 months (adjustable). I am thinking of getting a special bike that Luka can pull due to my injured ankle. Don't think I could cope with the scooter type.

But I do need to get him used to a Harness in the mean time to train with no weights.

Would you have something?

I am asking as I have no clue what is the correct harness to buy.

Do yu ship to Australia?

Do you have a pull harness for when Luka turns 18 months (adjustable). I am thinking of getting a special bike that Luka can pull due to my injured ankle. Don't think I could cope with the scooter type.

But I do need to get him used to a Harness in the mean time to train with no weights.

Would you have something?

I am asking as I have no clue what is the correct harness to buy.

do you mean a working harnesses? If so we do X-backs and shoulder harnesses in the sled dog wear section, both are suitable for use on a bike, you will need a gangline too, [MENTION=2703]Staceybob[/MENTION] can do one of those

we ship worldwide :)

do you mean a working harnesses? If so we do X-backs and shoulder harnesses in the sled dog wear section, both are suitable for use on a bike, you will need a gangline too, @Staceybob can do one of those

we ship worldwide :)

OK cool, I would rather buy from you to support someone I know, (kinda know lol) than someone else. I take it this is your shop?

So the working dog harness is adjustable? I can put this on Luka to train him the mush/pull commands with no weights added as he isn't allowed until he is 2 years old.

I injured my ankle at work 2 years ago. Best I can manage is a painful limp. So I thought Luka and I could have fun with a special bike later. They are three wheeler or four wheeler bikes? I couldn't manage that scooter type bike.

Ok so how much would the Gangline be, the working harness so I don't injure him from the wrong harness. Now that I have described my problem and what I want to do, I think it will help you see what I want to buy :)

He walks on the flat collar lead perfectly. But I need the harness to teach him he can pull with one of these.

OK cool, I would rather buy from you to support someone I know, (kinda know lol) than someone else. I take it this is your shop?

So the working dog harness is adjustable? I can put this on Luka to train him the mush/pull commands with no weights added as he isn't allowed until he is 2 years old.

I injured my ankle at work 2 years ago. Best I can manage is a painful limp. So I thought Luka and I could have fun with a special bike later. They are three wheeler or four wheeler bikes? I couldn't manage that scooter type bike.

Ok so how much would the Gangline be, the working harness so I don't injure him from the wrong harness. Now that I have described my problem and what I want to do, I think it will help you see what I want to buy :)

He walks on the flat collar lead perfectly. But I need the harness to teach him he can pull with one of these.

no they arent adjustable, i'd start with an adjustable walking harness for now (these are fine for what you plan to do) then move to an x-back when he stops growing :)

Why 2 years old? I start my dogs off pulling at about 9/10 months, though many wait until a year old. 2 years is very late IMO

no they arent adjustable, i'd start with an adjustable walking harness for now (these are fine for what you plan to do) then move to an x-back when he stops growing :)

Why 2 years old? I start my dogs off pulling at about 9/10 months, though many wait until a year old. 2 years is very late IMO

I was told due to his growing bones and platelets. So I can try and avoid hip and other problems. Also Luka is a cross Husky. Maremma and Mastiff in him, both those breeds are bigger than a normal Husky build, so I need to be careful due to this also I was informed.

Ok so how much is this harness you are suggesting for now? And what is it's proper name so I can make sure I order the correct one. The lil bugger pulled on his flat collar leash yesterday, so I think he wants to pull. Normally he is awesome though.

I was told due to his growing bones and platelets. So I can try and avoid hip and other problems. Also Luka is a cross Husky. Maremma and Mastiff in him, both those breeds are bigger than a normal Husky build, so I need to be careful due to this also I was informed.

Ok so how much is this harness you are suggesting for now? And what is it's proper name so I can make sure I order the correct one. The lil bugger pulled on his flat collar leash yesterday, so I think he wants to pull. Normally he is awesome though.

this is the one you'll need :)Adjustable Harness - 25mm - Indi-Dog Prices depend on whether you want ribbon or not :)

If you are going to wait that long be sure to get a lot of work in on the commands up until then :)

I will get one of those then and I have to measure him by the looks. Will order very shortly :)

Thankyou for all your help :)

I will indeed be working on the commands. He is so darn intelligent, amazes me how quickly he learns what I teach him.