Notification notes (again)

Removed #5

Just an observation.

If I have x notifications; y new quote and z likes and click on the quote, it takes me to the profile page for quotes. If, after looking at the quoted message, I go back to the profile page and go to likes ... it doesn't clear the notification for likes. It appears that I have to go back to the notification to clear each.

Am I issing somethig here or is that the way it's intended to work?? //al

Just an observation.

If I have x notifications; y new quote and z likes and click on the quote, it takes me to the profile page for quotes. If, after looking at the quoted message, I go back to the profile page and go to likes ... it doesn't clear the notification for likes. It appears that I have to go back to the notification to clear each.

Am I issing somethig here or is that the way it's intended to work?? //al

Honestly never noticed it but I checked it out now and you're right. As I see how the profile page currently works it's quite hard to fix it. Maybe it is fixable, but it'll definitely costs more effort than it's worth fixing a minor bug like this imo.

Honestly never noticed it but I checked it out now and you're right. As I see how the profile page currently works it's quite hard to fix it. Maybe it is fixable, but it'll definitely costs more effort than it's worth fixing a minor bug like this imo.

I don't have a problem with that, but thought you all might like to know when someone else brings it up as a problem.

It is indeed as intended. The alert types are cleared based on visiting the section in where the event was generated

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It is indeed as intended. The alert types are cleared based on visiting the section in where the event was generated

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Nope. It doesn't always do that. Only when you go the link directly. If you go to the profile and THEN click on the tab, it doesn't register as a hit (as it's already loaded when you opened the profile).