Thoughts and Prayers, Please...

sutsibe

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brought Rebel home this morning, and he seems to be feeling much better! Have some meds for pain, as well as his antibiotic, so hopefully that will make it easier for him to make sure he empties out. He was SO happy to be home! :)

Thanks! He seems to be doing better - more comfortable. I do wish he'd drink more water and eat his dried cranberries! I've been feeding him raw chicken the last couple of days, trying to use that to also help the pH balance, as I had read that raw will help keep the urine more acidic...

Gigi I am so pleased to hear that Rebel is back home with you. Fingers, toes and paws crossed that every day he gets better and better.

Thanks so much, Gill! He actually came home the day after (Tuesday) I took him in - I hope that he continues to improve, too! He's a typical, crotchety old man, though, and doesn't want to do some of the things that are good for him, like drinking lots of water and taking his meds! ;)