When i was young

valkyries

"When I was seventeen, I drank some very good beer. Very good beer that I purchased, with a fake ID. My name was Brian McGee, I stayed up late listening to Queen, when I was seventeen."

Cookies if you know where that quote is from.

When I was five I found an incendiary bomb on Cleethorpes Beach. I took it home and dropped it out of the attic window to see what would happen ( Like little boys did in them days ) Well nothing happened so I put it in a bucket and took into the street and built a fire round it. Luckily for me it was a practise one, but some one called the police and the whole street was evacuated.Thankfully they never found out it was me.:eek:...........Ron

"When I was seventeen, I drank some very good beer. Very good beer that I purchased, with a fake ID. My name was Brian McGee, I stayed up late listening to Queen, when I was seventeen."

Cookies if you know where that quote is from.

Homer in the episode 'Duffless'

Can I have cookies now please?

when i was young it was fun to make stupid videos on a camcorder. (the really big ones, not the tiny ones they sell today) anyways, we were making a video and i was riding my bicycle in it. I announced to the camera, "Watch how the coolest girl in the world goes down this hill!" I then proceeded to go down the hill, unfortunately for me the person videotaping decided to be in the middle of the driveway so i veered off to the right. There just happened to be a hole in the ground i hit it and smashed straight into a brick wall. Luckily, no major injuries except my pride. :redface1:

when i was young it was fun to make stupid videos on a camcorder. (the really big ones, not the tiny ones they sell today) anyways, we were making a video and i was riding my bicycle in it. I announced to the camera, "Watch how the coolest girl in the world goes down this hill!" I then proceeded to go down the hill, unfortunately for me the person videotaping decided to be in the middle of the driveway so i veered off to the right. There just happened to be a hole in the ground i hit it and smashed straight into a brick wall. Luckily, no major injuries except my pride. :redface1:

Did you photographer manage to get it all on video?? Be worth looking back at for the laugh! (( If you say "Yes", then you know you have to post it! ))

When I was young I was walking along a filed while my dad was down in the creek bed. I couldn't really see him but we could talk. For some reason I started throwing rocks down there. Mind you dad never told me to stop. Well one of the big ones I threw hit him in the head :eek: I thought I was going to get in so much trouble so I ran as fast as I could back to the house. As I ran through the kitchen past my mom she asked what was wrong. I ran to my room and shouted back something about hitting dad with a rock. I hit my room and locked the door LOL Dad wasn't mad at all thankfully but he did have a big ol' bump on his noggin :P

oh my I'm such a trouble as a child LOL I grow up in a neighborhood with little to no girls and a ton of boys, so the first game I know is war game x) carrying plastic guns, hiding in "headquarters", screaming "BANG BANG BANG".... :rolleyes: can't remember a particular embarrassing thing tho the only one that got me into trouble was jumping off my house's walls to get to my neighbor's yard LOL that's when I was about 8 or 9 x) I also went to my friend's and climbed to her rooftop once :rolleyes: then we surprised her neighbor which happens to be on the second floor of his house and he yelled at us x)