Normal or not normal

strackfam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still eating my cake batter...raw potato peelings? I don't think I could- not normal

3rd coca cola today...normal? It's 5:17 pm here

not the peeling, the potato :) I love cake batter. Made fairy cakes today. My daughter likes raw pastry. That's not normal.. She also used to eat dried uncooked pasta

Depends what kind of cake batter ;) If I make funfetti cake or brownies I eat a ton of the batter XD Okay I lied; I think I eat some of every type of batter I make.

I daydream about my dog becoming human so we can talk and be best friends forever. And then I contemplate having some vampire nonsense go down so we both live forever :D

Normal or not normal?

Normal lol at least in my circles :P

I day dream while I'm working that I go on this super secret mission to rescue all my favorite heroes then we have a party at the beach and some dragons show up then we go to this other dimension through a rift in Mt. Rainier. . . and yes it IS different everytime but the basic plot is the same. . . I think I need a new job if I have to do this to entertain myself every day LOL

Normal lol at least in my circles :P

I day dream while I'm working that I go on this super secret mission to rescue all my favorite heroes then we have a party at the beach and some dragons show up then we go to this other dimension through a rift in Mt. Rainier. . . and yes it IS different everytime but the basic plot is the same. . . I think I need a new job if I have to do this to entertain myself every day LOL

I'd say not normal, and yes you need a new job, but it sounds more like a REM sleep dream, are you sure you are day dreaming and not sleeping on the job! LOL

I recently bought a mini lava lamp at a yard sale on a whim, and I find myself actually enjoying spacing out and watching it.

Normal lol happens all the time

Buying a pack of triple chocolate chip cookies and one of white chocolate cookies because they're on offer two for one, with the intention of eating two cookies after lunch. Opening the one of the packs before getting started with lunch just to see how they taste and ending up not having any lunch at all, finishing one pack and starting the other (having eaten six cookies in total) and then feeling sick for two hours because of all the sugar.

Normal. At least to me it is!

Waking from a dream and taking ages to work out that it was just a dream, not something that had actually happened.

Normal ive woken up in moods with people as i thought the dream was real lol!

Cutting spaghetti bologneis up into smaller pieces so its easier to eat... normal not normal? lol ( i actually do this with most food )

not normal for me, but normal when I do it for kids! lol

after using the pooper scooper or taking care of other messy dog business, I go to wash my hands and when I am through I take the rubbing alcohol and pour some on my hands.

not normal. lol i like to be germ free but i don't take it that far! i do however use like dish washing anti-bacterial soap instead of regular hand soap after i've touched something gross.

Afraid to leave a leg or arm hanging off your bed because something will grab it! lol

Normal! Freaks me out more waking up in the same position I went to sleep in :)

Cherry Twizzlers and Jelly Beans for breakfast? Rationalising it by claiming its 3 of my 5 a day. 1 for the cherry in the twizzlers and 2 for the watermelon and bean shape of the jelly bean..