Normal or not normal

strackfam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad ate the cores when he hiked the Appalachian Trail, He did it for me once to show me when he told me the story, but I could never bring myself to do it,

but I have to say its normal!

I was late posting again, so to @mydiamond yes its normal, my mom would serve it to us for dessert with cottage cheese

Is it normal to check your bank account more than 3 times a day?

Edited by Kara

Normal- I still feel sorry for them as an adult! Moved the dog igloo to clean last week and one ran out from under it up the bricks and stayed there for almost an hour hanging on the side of my house. I made my husband leave it alone...natures creatures- except spiders...ick

Still scream from spiders at 37:yikes:

Definitely normal. I'm not 37, but I guarantee I will still scream when I get there.

Picking scabs on other people... normal or not normal. Yes I do this if the other person lets me. It's an addiction. :eek:

hahaha NOT normal. but i will pick my own scabs.

Being so obsessed with Harry Potter you got a tattoo. Normal or not normal?

Normal, I would think. A vaccination doesn't PREVENT the dog from getting the disease, it just helps the body make 'antibodies' (special white blood cells) to fight off the disease...so the symptoms might be less severe or the disease wouldn't last as long. So, a vaccination just prepares the body for the 'attack'.

After getting a freezing from the dentist for a cavity filling, you are still numb 7 hours later. Normal or not normal?

Normal and uncomfortable!

Solitary howl, you sound like you may be slightly allergic to local anaesthetic, my oh gets this it can last for a couple of days!

Speaking out loud something you thought you were only thinking in your head!

I'd say normal! You were so set on staying awake that when you did fall asleep you were still trying to be awake somehow XD

I have an obsession with popping pimples. I can't stand when they get the whitehead on them and people leave it there (I think you're supposed to leave them alone, but I just can't!). Normal or not normal?

when they get the whitehead, you ARE supposed to pop them (says my mom) LOL very normal!

telling urself "I am NOT gonna forget about this! PROMISE!" but forgot about it two minutes later and not forget about it if you tell yourself nothing? :P

I daydream about my dog becoming human so we can talk and be best friends forever. And then I contemplate having some vampire nonsense go down so we both live forever :D

Normal or not normal?

lol not normal but very funny :rofl:

eating watermelon peel.. normal?

when they get the whitehead, you ARE supposed to pop them (says my mom) LOL very normal!

telling urself "I am NOT gonna forget about this! PROMISE!" but forgot about it two minutes later and not forget about it if you tell yourself nothing? :P

Hahaha woo hoo! My boyfriend hates my guts because I always insist on popping his pimples :hehe: Haha normal! I do the same thing XD

lol not normal but very funny :rofl:

eating watermelon peel.. normal?

Haha glad you got a laugh out of it! :P Um... not normal as far as I know. I don't think its unheard of though! Supposedly dogs like to eat the peel?

Alright... what other personal oddities can I come up with? Haha! I open up 50 tabs on my internet browser and can't decide which one to read first, so I get overwhelmed and end up not reading any of them after spending several hours opening them all. :huskyfall: Normal or not normal?

Not normal...opening that many things would drive me mad!

Going to the dr on the wrong day...I still insist they were wrong it's today not tomorrow!

Normal! 15yrs later and I am still convinced they were wrong!

normal or not normal: Hate to shower in the morning, prefer to shower at night. But I get lazy at night and still end up having to shower in the morning, even though I hate it.

use to be normal for me, but then I had to declare bankruptcy, so it's not something I do now.

Normal or Not.... at age 40yrs old, I still give people the finger if they honk at me at a traffic light, when there is really no good reason except their own impatience!