Guess the puppy 4

Val (Zebedee)

Wow, if it is Storm he's really changed! Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking he's currently got a ginger bit on the top of his head between the ears and a black saddleback but otherwise he's white, from what I can recall from the photo's posted and the competition photo we voted for (he was robbed, BTW). That's a huge difference from his baby photo. funny how some change sooo much.

Wow, if it is Storm he's really changed! Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking he's currently got a ginger bit on the top of his head between the ears and a black saddleback but otherwise he's white, from what I can recall from the photo's posted and the competition photo we voted for (he was robbed, BTW). That's a huge difference from his baby photo. funny how some change sooo much.

yup this is storm now , gorgeous boy

post-95-13586057917176_thumb.jpg

Val you may need to change the name of the picture used from Puppy Lmc as this would suggest it's Louise's Storm.

Thanks, Lee - I realised when Steph posted the answer in the 2nd post that there must have been a clue somewhere. I did rename the pic in my folder then edited the thread with the new pic but it still came up with the old "name"; I was hoping either a) no-one would catch on to it or B) if they did, they wouldn't post to let other newer members have a go (and at least inform me)

So, sorry guys, it was a short comp, this IS Louise's Storm as a pup - and what a gorgeous pup he was (and has grown into a handsome lad!)

Thanks, Lee - I realised when Steph posted the answer in the 2nd post that there must have been a clue somewhere. I did rename the pic in my folder then edited the thread with the new pic but it still came up with the old "name"; I was hoping either a) no-one would catch on to it or B) if they did, they wouldn't post to let other newer members have a go (and at least inform me)

So, sorry guys, it was a short comp, this IS Louise's Storm as a pup - and what a gorgeous pup he was (and has grown into a handsome lad!)

bummer lol

he (obviously still is) but was sooo cute, i am not suprised you got him...i wouldnt of been able to resist :) xx

I didnt pick him. he picked me!

there was a few males left, 3 I think. When we went to go look wed seen pics and wanted a boy who had one ear up and one ear down.

But he wasnt very interested in us.

Storm, he climbed up on my lap and fell asleep in my arms.

funnily enough he was the noisiest of the pups, now hes quiet. except when he wants to be!