Wet. Dirty and Satisfying Car Ride Home

Kara

Gorgeous photos - must have been a smelly ride home :rofl: Looks like they had great fun :)

its been a smelly house all night too! and notice how the NON HUSKY sibling GSD is clean! Dirty Huskies ! :rolleyes:

I betcha you can still smell them in the car now, eh? LOL

Thank god for leather seats in the van! no matter how long you own dogs, you tend to still hate that wet dog smell, yet it smells like home sometimes:)

Great pictures of two very happy and tired dogs. Does the dashboard of your car look like it's been carpeted with husky hair? Mine does and I'm surprised I haven't got weeds growing in all the sand and dirt in the back of the car.

Hahaha.. looks like mine everytime we come home from the dog park.. He's sooo stinking happy, but also there's about zero white left on him..

Mine gets so dirty on a daily basis in the yard that she is not WHITE in black anymore, she is CREAM, TAN and black!:P