gonna need some pics from the forum

mydiamond

I'm going to write about dogs for my school project, and I might need to borrow some doggie pics from this forum :D would attach the owner's name of course so... Wondering if it's alright? I know you lot are really nice and would say yes :angel: but since these writings are in the form of a blog and they're about to go public guess I need an official permission before I 'stole' anything :) can't specifically write about huskies as the topic would be too narrow but I'd post the blog's link for you all to read if you want :D ah, now I start to wonder would it be considered as "cheating" if you guys corrected the grammatical mistakes I made on the blog :rolleyes: heehee :P anyways I'll be sure to let you know if I needed your dog's pic ;) time to learn how to make a blog :D this is gonna be fun :bananadance1:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind but you will prob be wanting the pedigree Husky's not my cross Luka.

I hope you post your subject for us to see after you have finished it :)

now who says that ;) I'm gonna have a section made SPECIALLY for crossbreeds and domestic dogs :) can't have a head start tho we're supposed to start writing next month or so but I'm sooooooo excited I started doing all the planning and permission-asking from now on :D :D

now who says that ;) I'm gonna have a section made SPECIALLY for crossbreeds and domestic dogs :) can't have a head start tho we're supposed to start writing next month or so but I'm sooooooo excited I started doing all the planning and permission-asking from now on :D :D

you have permission to use mine, youre on my facebook. use what you want. Storm would be good for your crossbreed section lol ;)

No problem with that with any of my posted photos :)

Now it's not for me to decide, you'll have to ask the person directly, but I have the photoshoot photos from the latest huskycamp too. They have no backgrounds so that might help you too :)

thanks :D but I guess with the amount of volunteers here I had more than enough :P I don't know might need more though this project is going on from September 2012 to Feb 2013! I'll be sure to always ask before "stealing" anyone's pic :D

welcome-to-use-any-of-mine.-Also,-for-your-spelling/grammatical-things-you-may-want-to-look-into-using-ms-word.--There's-a-spell-check-and-a-grammer-check-there.

ps.--sorry-for-the-dashes,-my-space-key-is-suddenly-substituting-dashes-for-spaces-and-I-don't-know-how-to-fix-it.

welcome-to-use-any-of-mine.-Also,-for-your-spelling/grammatical-things-you-may-want-to-look-into-using-ms-word.--There's-a-spell-check-and-a-grammer-check-there.

ps.--sorry-for-the-dashes,-my-space-key-is-suddenly-substituting-dashes-for-spaces-and-I-don't-know-how-to-fix-it.

excuse me but I have to :rofl: at the dashes XD what a funny computer you got there! Any advice [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] [MENTION=5355]Al Jones[/MENTION] [MENTION=2355]BlueWolf[/MENTION] ? thanks for reminding me to my best friend MSWord btw :P