Ever captured a pop a squat or leg lift in action....

Kara

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never taken a picture of Viggo doing his business, but a part of me would love to catch a shot of him squatting to do number 2 and then peeing at the same time. Damn pee shoots up in the air like a fountain. It is rather funny, lol.

:rofl:

I've never taken a picture of Viggo doing his business, but a part of me would love to catch a shot of him squatting to do number 2 and then peeing at the same time. Damn pee shoots up in the air like a fountain. It is rather funny, lol.

lol, when Shadow pushes, the aim of his pee is perfect between his legs....haha

:doglaugh: I'd like to see that !

It's not hard to get a picture of Suka peeing/marking...

But, as it turns out, I just looked through my pictures and I don't seem to have any pictures of him doing it. Maybe I deleted them all, because I could have sworn...

Back at huskycamp I did a great video shot over the camp area. I started with people walking towards me while I slowly panned over to our main camp. Looked beautiful on display. Back at home I rewatching it and found there was a husky doing his business RIGHT in the middle of the clip ruining the entire shot. Did only have one shot too :facepalm:

Back at huskycamp I did a great video shot over the camp area. I started with people walking towards me while I slowly panned over to our main camp. Looked beautiful on display. Back at home I rewatching it and found there was a husky doing his business RIGHT in the middle of the clip ruining the entire shot. Did only have one shot too :facepalm:

leave it to a husky to choose an inopportune time to do his business! :rofl:

I find this whole post disgusting. I cant understand why anyone would want to deliberately film their dog doing its business. How about your dogs DIGNITY. People talk about letting a dog die with dignity - well respect your dog and let it crap with dignity.

I find this whole post disgusting. I cant understand why anyone would want to deliberately film their dog doing its business. How about your dogs DIGNITY. People talk about letting a dog die with dignity - well respect your dog and let it crap with dignity.

well yes thats why I delete them. I dont think its great tbh. its kinda funny but gross.

well some find it funny.. But I do agree it's always said as "gross" in my family x)

Well I just played a 2 minute vid that I took one morning after coming in from work predominantly because I was capturing Peppa digging the proposed Irish tunnel. On viewing it now I've caught three out of four having their morning pee all in the background of the video!

I doubt anyone goes out of their way to photo/video their dog doing its business but if it's a taboo subject I could never again repeat the tail of how Loki had the most runny poo in creation in the middle of a pedestrian area on the hottest busiest weekend in may while camping in Keswick:huskyfall: I think Tim still has nightmares about it lol

Typically British to have a hang up about a perfectly natural bodily function. I'm not exactly for this thread, but certainly don't find it disgusting, gross or rude.

I think you'll find the dogs are far more relaxed about it and couldn't care less if you film them or not.

Typically British to have a hang up about a perfectly natural bodily function. I'm not exactly for this thread, but certainly don't find it disgusting, gross or rude.

I think you'll find the dogs are far more relaxed about it and couldn't care less if you film them or not.

I find that comment rather rude actually.

And my Storm doesnt like to be watched when he goes to the toilet. He will only go when hes at home or in his home surroundings, he has been known to hold it for a whole day while out.

lol talk about over reaction chill it's just a pic lol as for Typically British lol yep your right, we're known for our stiff upper lip.

I agree, I think things are becoming a little over heated. Ironically, for a topic people find disgusting it's getting a fair few responses :)