Ever captured a pop a squat or leg lift in action....

Kara

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that comment rather rude actually.

And my Storm doesnt like to be watched when he goes to the toilet.

Of course there are always exceptions; I should have said that generally speaking dogs are far more relaxed with this particular bodily function than humans (especially Brits) are.

And the vast majority couldn't care less whether they are being watched although I'm aware that some prefer not to be.

I hope that sounds a little less rude. :)

Perhaps I have started a storm here. Maybe what I should have said is dogs business is not something I want to read about. However, talk about anything constructive regarding huskies and ownership of the breed then I am more interested.

LOL how about this one for you... I never close the door when I go to the bathroom at my house. In public... well, that's a different story- I don't want to offend anyone. My boyfriend is always yelling at me, but whatever, we all go. No biggie. LOL

Potty humor is what makes most of everyone's favorite movies funny...so why isn't it funny when they do the scratch? Or even potty? Sometimes you get it on video not planning to. Jessy scratches harder and more than the boys. Sh*t happens!! We've had a lot more offensive posts than "potty humor" on here.

ok i could post up a post of different kinds of stool lol then you can tell me which is healthy and which isn't, then people can complain :)

LOL. The only pic I have that could go on this thread is one I took of one of Maya's creations as it was so artistic and when I found it I wondered how she'd managed it.

I posted it on Facebook cos that's the kinda guy I am. :)

...and yes ladies, I'm single ;)

:rofl: You lot make me laugh!! :rofl: I too am guilty of randomly snapping away at husky meets etc with the proposed victim mid-frame, it's only when I get home do I see a sneaky cocked leg or squat in the background!! I certainly don't go round with the intention of capturing a dog doing it's business, but dogs will be dogs & for most of them, if they gotta go, they gotta go!

Let's just say, if any of you have been near Diesel when he has watered a tree, you all know about it, he wipes his feet & moves half a tonne of earth!! :P

both darwin and echo do the 'kick of pride' after a wee!!!!

i tend to delete pix of my dogs doing their business.....its not an attractive look for them!!!!

and for the people who arent happy with this thread....

how many of us were brought to the forum with poop questions???? i know i was!!!!

It's another part of animal owners ship really - some dogs may have a different stance, some may do something odd when going to the toilet that other people may pick up on in the thread.

What's the difference in between posting a pic of a dog going to the toilet and a dog that's had an injury where people as for advice? It's not like people are uploading pics of the stool actually leaving the dogs butt - :P

It's no different than a proud parent taking a picture or video of their child using the potty for the first time, or doing a potty dance. It's cute and funny, as long as it's tastefully done and not explit.

While on the potty subject how many of you can tell by your dogs body language if it's a curious stiff out, or about to do a # 2 stiff out..... I call it 9 times out of 10 lol

LOL. The only pic I have that could go on this thread is one I took of one of Maya's creations as it was so artistic and when I found it I wondered how she'd managed it.

I posted it on Facebook cos that's the kinda guy I am. :)

...and yes ladies, I'm single ;)

:rofl:

I don't see why some people find this topic offensive. Poop is a natural part of life, and recognizing different types of dog poop can quickly spot a problem that you wouldn't otherwise spot if you would just 'shy away' from the poop. Take, for example, internal bleeding. You wouldn't be able to recognize it (in people and animals) if you didn't look at their poop regularly and know how to spot the differences.

Or, when your dog vomits. I also find that disgusting, but that doesn't mean I shy away from it. I look at it and see if there's any blood or anything else I should be concerned about.

And, as for some dogs being 'aware' of where they go...Suka couldn't care less! He's gone at the dog park in front of a whole group of people, in the middle of the road, in the middle of the sidewalk. He doesn't care. :P

I find that comment rather rude actually.

And my Storm doesnt like to be watched when he goes to the toilet. He will only go when hes at home or in his home surroundings, he has been known to hold it for a whole day while out.

I don't think that's about being watched as much as comfort. I had a Black lab that would not do his business outside the yard, and Jack won't either, except for marking everywhere.

I don't see why some people find this topic offensive.

'

The reason I found it offensive is not the subject matter 'Per se'. Its the fact that someone was inviting others to photograph, or video excretery actions for the fun of it.

If the discussion had been about the colour or consistency of such, then I wouldnt of considered it offensive

I have two of those from vacation and they were not on purpose but I kept them because they are funny and kyle wanted to tag his friends in them -.- you cant see anything in them hes in bushes so i figure they are ok :P

Pee pee :D

post-5415-13586058120495_thumb.jpg

and poo

post-5415-13586058123161_thumb.jpg

Oh and I know he needs to go pee when he suddenly pulls off the the side :P and for poo he will start walking around in circles...he also travels when he poos...makes cleaning it up a pain

Edited by Michelle Melsom
I seem to be missing alot of keys when I type today...

The reason I found it offensive is not the subject matter 'Per se'. Its the fact that someone was inviting others to photograph, or video excretery actions for the fun of it.

If the discussion had been about the colour or consistency of such, then I wouldnt of considered it offensive

This is getting boring. If you don't like it, ignore it and leave the thread now and let others have a bit of fun.