Ever captured a pop a squat or leg lift in action....

Kara

The initial post started by Kara clearly states that the shot was unintentional and so far pretty much everyone else have posted shots/footage that were NOT deliberately taken. Nobody has actually said "go and take a photo of your dog going to the toilet". I suspect most people are like myself in having 100s of photos but only 1 rude shot, that's simply there as I haven't gotten around to deleting it yet. I doubt anyone would intentionally seek out a shot like this as it would be frankly a bit strange. I appreciate that everyone has a right to their own opinion but I can't help but feel that this is getting a little bit silly now. Why is everyone arguing over something so trivial? There are many different types of threads on here, something to please everyone. So maybe it's just best to shake hands, part ways and agree to disagree, before someone ends up getting hurt. X

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no different than a proud parent taking a picture or video of their child using the potty for the first time, or doing a potty dance. It's cute and funny, as long as it's tastefully done and not explit.

While on the potty subject how many of you can tell by your dogs body language if it's a curious stiff out, or about to do a # 2 stiff out..... I call it 9 times out of 10 lol

We call it every time if Andy is going to poop on a walk. What's difficult is he's a walk and pooper, so trying to pick it up is never easy!

The initial post started by Kara clearly states that the shot was unintentional and so far pretty much everyone else have posted shots/footage that were NOT deliberately taken. Nobody has actually said "go and take a photo of your dog going to the toilet". I suspect most people are like myself in having 100s of photos but only 1 rude shot, that's simply there as I haven't gotten around to deleting it yet. I doubt anyone would intentionally seek out a shot like this as it would be frankly a bit strange. I appreciate that everyone has a right to their own opinion but I can't help but feel that this is getting a little bit silly now. Why is everyone arguing over something so trivial? There are many different types of threads on here, something to please everyone. So maybe it's just best to shake hands, part ways and agree to disagree, before someone ends up getting hurt. X

Gosh, on here, if anything is raised as questionable, I would have to say that silly is fun for once, as opposed to angry. Now, I would challenge everyone to go back to their photos of their gorgeous boys, ones that they've oohed and ahhed over, and glance down and see if they decided to share their "pink manhood" because they were so excited about what was going on....come on folks, we are all adults, and there's even books written specifically about this stuff, Oprah and Dr. Oz have done shows about the shape your poop is supposed to be. I for one, for once, find it all rather humorous.

I feel sorry for all the people who were physically forced to open this thread, read the comments and look at the pictures, instead of being granted the ability to read the title and decide not to open the thread.....oh wait :rolleyes:

Freya has no shame when she goes - she'll quite happily let me get half way across a busy road and then squat and drop a turd! Apologising to impatient motorists with a hand full of poo isn't my idea of a good walk! :P Kiska's also gotten right into marking - she'll follow Freya round waiting for her to pee and as soon as she has Kiska will pee over it :D She's even started 'kind of' cocking her leg, the gender confused weirdo! :rolleyes:

Gosh, on here, if anything is raised as questionable, I would have to say that silly is fun for once, as opposed to angry. Now, I would challenge everyone to go back to their photos of their gorgeous boys, ones that they've oohed and ahhed over, and glance down and see if they decided to share their "pink manhood" because they were so excited about what was going on....come on folks, we are all adults, and there's even books written specifically about this stuff, Oprah and Dr. Oz have done shows about the shape your poop is supposed to be. I for one, for once, find it all rather humorous.

"pink manhood" pmsl..... we call that "lipstick", but I don't have a boy dog anymore, but I know what your talking about! LOL! If we started posting picks of "pink manhood" imagine the outburst of offenses that might get slung around here! But, I WOULD THINK IT'S FUNNY and would post it if i got it!

Thanks to all of you who took this thread from a silly point of view, as that's what the intention was :D my camera has a long delay when I am trying to capture a shot and if you give a husky a few seconds they might change their pose, and that's what happened to me:)

Now, on the other hand I don't think its that big a deal if I wanted to purposely catch my dog doing #1 or #2 if I wanted, cuz after your dog is long gone in your life and you are looking at photos, it won't look "gross" to you, cuz it's your dog you love and miss. As after taking that shot I went to my files to see if I had any accident shots of Alice peeing, I didn't and I kinda wished I did have one to remember!

Now, I wish I could "disgust" people and "entertain" others with a Poo Shot I captured yesterday, but the file is too large and it won't upload! Darn!

OK now you really need to stop this. Ive liked more than one of your posts in here, and found the above one quite amusing too. Im finding myself agreeing with you and this is just not normal :P LOL

On note of the topic, I too find it kinda wierd to be honest. However if ya'd dont like it, dont revisit it over and over and over and over again.

Thanks to all of you who took this thread from a silly point of view, as that's what the intention was :D my camera has a long delay when I am trying to capture a shot and if you give a husky a few seconds they might change their pose, and that's what happened to me:)

That is exactly what happens to me which is a pain when you've "lost" the moment you wanted to keep but captured something totally bizarre instead (whether it be about to leave a calling card or turn away so you get a picture down their earhole!) but hey, I think most of us realise this was posted as a bit of fun & not a "go stalk your dog till it wants to poop then frame it" thread ;)

As someone who has three cats and two dogs, my husband and I talk about #1 and #2 a lot. I didn't think it was possible to be a pet owner and not discuss your dog's droppings? I sometimes find myself walking down a busy sidewalk having a conversation about dog crap because I care about my dog. Not weird or abnormal to me. It's not even that embarrassing anymore when Lyra decides to take a dump in the middle of the street, inevitably forcing a few vehicles to wait for her to finish up... :)

Andy and Jessy will poop on a walk, but never have any of mine done it on a street, or even a sidewalk, for that matter.

Gotta admit ours dont either. Only when we walk past grass or bushes etc. Always seems to be in the most awkward of places to scoop too LOL

I have two of those from vacation and they were not on purpose but I kept them because they are funny and kyle wanted to tag his friends in them -.- you cant see anything in them hes in bushes so i figure they are ok :P

Pee pee :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51897[/ATTACH]

and poo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51898[/ATTACH]

Oh and I know he needs to go pee when he suddenly pulls off the the side :P and for poo he will start walking around in circles...he also travels when he poos...makes cleaning it up a pain

So is this a husky thing to want to poo in the bushes? I notice Ro does this, he's quite picky about where he goes in fact. I've seen dogs mark with poo, though I'm not sure if it's that or hiding the evidence or both?

Interesting thread...ahem. But since it was brought up, figured I'd ask. lol

• 2 months later...