Whats the temperature where you are?

Michelle Melsom

I was wondering what the temperature was where everyone is? (Put it in Celsius and Fahrenheit please)

I had a terrible idea today and was like " Oh ill just go hang at the beach today and then walk home and there will be shade because these this stretch of road with a lot of trees" -sigh- well when I left ofc the angle of the road wasn't what I thought it was and there was no shade the entire way home except on some grass where there's a new housing area and newly planted trees where I finally collapsed and called for a ride. Also I thought I could stop by the creek on the way...well the owners of the land recently put up a fence so I couldn't get at that either. ANYWAYS today it was 35C (95F) well that's what the local thing said but the temperature thing on my patio said 37C (98.6F) and its been like that all week >.< I love the sun but holy moly it was ridiculous and I'm pretty sure I got a sunburn so needless to say....NEVER AGAIN! Unless I have a ride both ways.

I will also add that it is 8pm and it is still 30C (86F)

Edited by Michelle Melsom
added stufff

When I got in my car after work it said 111 F (43.8 C) but after I got going it cooled all the way down to 108 F. Not to brag or anything about living in an insanely hot town. :)

The dogs were lumps on the tile today and now they're outside enjoying 94 F (34 C) cool down we've got going on.

15C feels like 14 apparently with yellow alert of rain. Thats 59/58F and it's the middle of summer :/

The reason they built the cotton mills in Lancashire was because of the damp atmosphere. It's better for spinning :(

Edited by Povodny

With my new job, I don't get out of the building much and I work during the highest temps of the day... I get out by 9pm and at that time, it's usually still in the 80 (F) range. Right now, it's just before 11 am and already just about 80F! I think all through this week, the temp was between 85-90 degrees F. It's been very hot with no rain at all really, which is unusual for this area, it's usually pretty gloomy!

post-7402-13586058357463_thumb.jpgCranbrook BC Canada. It's been 30- 33C (90- 95) and humidity to match for the last week. It rained last night and is somewhat cooler now. We have hazy, smokyness in the air due to forest fires south of us, also the tradewinds are blowing smoke over the montains from Siberia, fittingly, as our Kallie is a melted pile of fur and CRANKY!, lol. Edited by StarSydkik