oh no not again

First my youngest had chickenpox last week, she went back to school monday. AAAHH PEACE.

Now my eldest has it! :eek:

Hes had it before, and now got it again.

One week before he leaves his school for good as hes going to secondary school.

He was supposed to be starring in a shakespeare play wednesday, now he cant do it :( and he had a good part.

If all his spots arent scabbed by next friday he will miss his leavers assembly and also the leavers disco that evening. And he wont get to say goodbye to his teachers and friends who arent going to the same school.

:(

You could talk to his teachers and classmates and give him a surprise... after the chickenpox in order to be able to say goodbye...

For the Shakespeare play he could put on a mask with Shakespeare face... it could be funny (just joking hehe). It's good for him to pass it as soon as he can (again). And you all could be vaccinated for no more scares.

Bless him , if he can't go to school could he record a message for his class n you can upload it to YouTube n email them the link? They could do one in return for him

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

thats a good idea