Help some one tell em to STOP

valkyries

will some one tell my 3 to STOPPPPPPPPPPP this is half hour after hoovering up, you can see in my living room and hall. So we got them again for a good brush, we've brushed them all every day for over two weeks like this lol.

This vid was an hour ago and looks like i gotta hoover agai ffs

I don't know why but this is the worst they have ever been and it's comin out in bucket loads

I've been told someone on Lincoln spins it an knits with it?

Actually if it helps, three of mine are doing the same and like you say it's never been so bad. It must be the humidity :/ just waiting for Togo to start now, no doubt he'll time it so he starts as the others just finish. Not that he's an awkward bugger or anything

Oh dear,can sympathise with you completely though ours not that bad at mo.think it's to do with our weird weather, don't think they know what season it is. You are brave brushing them inside though, it's the garage or outside with my lot!!

Edited by basketcase687

You love it Linda. Admit it. If it were not for all the hair, you'd have no Huskies.:lolman: