Buyers remorse

aronoiiel

I know we've all bought a thing or two on impulse and regretted it later. The question is what do you do when you hit that point. Do you say woe is me and enjoy what you bought and worry later about the consequences or do you rush it back to the store in a panic and pretend it never happened? I kinda went a little crazy since work picked up hours and now I'm not sure what to do :( I don't have a utility bill or cell bill this month cause I paid extra last month but this was a bit more than what the two bills would've been >_<. I hate being young can't I just have all that knowledge and experience NOW so I can just relax when I'm older lol. So what have YOU bought that you regretted at the moment?

Edited by aronoiiel

LOL well at least I'm not the only one :) I actually got a laptop for the first time ever a couple days ago now I'm regretting it :( I only justified it cause my computer heats up the living room a million degrees which I don't do much on the net anyway so it was no big deal leaving it off all day. It was a pretty good deal but I really don't NEED it. Stupid impulse buy really :( Now I got 30 days to decide to return it or not. I do like it quite a bit actually but if I have a desktop then I don't really need a laptop lol. It's just an excuse to laze on the couch and not do anything right :P

My partner got an iPad for work and I now use it more for perusing HO LOL he's since bought a notebook for work as its easier to transfer from his laptop :)

For me it's clothes. I buy clothes I like in the shop and because I hate shopping I impulse buy to get out of the place I end up not bothering to take stuff back. I currently have a bra, an two tops still with tags on I will never wear

other than that i don't regret any my recent purchases cos when i get them there always what i want and cost a bomb

50 inch tv

42 3D tv

kef q500

arcam full system

star wars xbox

street fight arcade system

the small stuff i use the GF card so its impossible to regret them :P