The Pawpack Huskies!! Chasing The Sun !!

basketcase687

During a Summer of non stop rain,we managed to film a handful of days when the sun shone!!:cool:Our pack enjoying walks in the sunshine.:cool:

NB,It is generally not advisable to let huskies off lead.All the locations in this vid are enclosed and away from any roads or livestock.

Edited by basketcase687

Wow~beautiful pack! Czar Demon has the same coat as your Thunder :) @1:09-1:16 the grass looks so short it could be a golf course! They look like they are having such a blast and so much fun, its my dream to see Czar Demon get to run free like that, but nowhere enclosed here. Beautiful video you made of your beloved pack, thank you for showing them to us and for sharing them, it made us smile and was my orange juice this morning! :up:

Wow~beautiful pack! Czar Demon has the same coat as your Thunder :) @1:09-1:16 the grass looks so short it could be a golf course! They look like they are having such a blast and so much fun, its my dream to see Czar Demon get to run free like that, but nowhere enclosed here. Beautiful video you made of your beloved pack, thank you for showing them to us and for sharing them, it made us smile and was my orange juice this morning! :up:

Aww,Thank you so much for your lovely,kind comments! So glad you liked it!:) Surprisingly enough,it IS a golf course!!.We are lucky to live within a 10 min walk of 3 huge golf courses.They are as safe a place as anywhere could be,miles away from any roads,and our dogs are so used of running there that they think of it as an extension to their garden!!:rolleyes:.What a shame you are so far away,we would love ''The Prince of all Huskies'',your beautiful Czar Demon,to be able to run with them too!!:D

I'm glad they have some sun to chase. I have never known a summer like it in Kent.:confused: Tao and Sky have to put up with the rain for now.:rolleyes: Once again another class video.:up:..........Ron

I'm glad they have some sun to chase. I have never known a summer like it in Kent.:confused: Tao and Sky have to put up with the rain for now.:rolleyes: Once again another class video.:up:..........Ron

Thank you for your kind comment!!:). Know what you mean about the weather,never known anything like it either.Lost count of how many times we have got soaked so far this ''Summer!''.Poor Lycan actually fell in a pond this morning,so had to be hosed down when we got back.It was raining,and we were already drenched,so suppose it didn't make much difference!!:rolleyes:

Aww,Thank you so much for your lovely,kind comments! So glad you liked it!:) Surprisingly enough,it IS a golf course!!.We are lucky to live within a 10 min walk of 3 huge golf courses.They are as safe a place as anywhere could be,miles away from any roads,and our dogs are so used of running there that they think of it as an extension to their garden!!:rolleyes:.What a shame you are so far away,we would love ''The Prince of all Huskies'',your beautiful Czar Demon,to be able to run with them too!!:D

Czar and I would love to thank you and of course he would not flinch at the chance to chase the sun with the Pawpack Husky's! :D It is a shame, he would really love to join in with your pack, it'd be really fun for him and us seeing him that happy as yours are! Fun watching them have that much excitement, isn't it!

Czar and I would love to thank you and of course he would not flinch at the chance to chase the sun with the Pawpack Husky's! :D It is a shame, he would really love to join in with your pack, it'd be really fun for him and us seeing him that happy as yours are! Fun watching them have that much excitement, isn't it!

Thank you again!! Yes,it is indeed fun to watch them,and something I never tire of !!.Happy huskies-I hope so!!:)

As always, love watching your videos. I wonder...do they have great recall, or have any ever given you a scare and done the husky "I don't hear you?" Whenever I watch and see them run off my heart races thinking that my Jack would just keep going with every new scent. I do appreciate your disclaimer at the beginning, just wonder. They are so beautiful, I am scared for you!

As always, love watching your videos. I wonder...do they have great recall, or have any ever given you a scare and done the husky "I don't hear you?" Whenever I watch and see them run off my heart races thinking that my Jack would just keep going with every new scent. I do appreciate your disclaimer at the beginning, just wonder. They are so beautiful, I am scared for you!

Aww Nanci,Thank you for your concern.Where do I start explaining how they are off lead?:).Their recall is pretty good,the best are Mystie and Lycan.Mystie is the pack leader, very obedient,and the most clever(oldest and wisest too!!).The others follow her .Lycan is different from all the others.He will not leave me.I aim to do a vid when I get the chance(But someone else would have to do the filming!!),just to show how he follows me.If the other 3 go one way,and I go another ,he will follow me.It is apparent on quite a few of our vids,he always checks where I am..I really think he is one in a million,and has bonded with me.He is not a typical husky,and does not like strangers at all.

They are very interested in meeting other dogs,cos they don't see many others,and will always charge up to dogs they don't know,that is our main problem actually.They look quite scary to people who don't know them, and will chase small dogs.

Where we walk them is very safe from traffic or livestock,but very open.They have never mindlessly legged it.If they see a rabbit,squirrel or something,they will give chase,but rabbits go to ground,and squirrels go up trees!.Yes,they do go deaf on us sometimes,but never go far either.They are extremely well exercised,and I think that helps.The only scare we once had was when Sass decided to come home on her own.She was probably about 6 months old at the time.My OH lost sight of her and she made her way home(5 mins from the house).We do not have to cross any roads to get back,and the gate from the field was closed,so she just sat there and waited until I got there!She has never done anything like that since then.To sum it up I would say that what I have read about huskies off lead has scared me far more than anything they have ever done,in the 3 years we have had them.If something happened tomorrow,I would say that by the law of averages,it was no worse than with any other breed of dog.

Thank you for your concern,I do appreciate it,and because of this website,I am very aware of the dangers of them being off lead. I would never want to give the wrong impression to people,but would say to anyone,please come ,join us on a walk ,and see for yourselves !! :)